𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂

I went to the common room and told the others what had happened. Ron reacted exactly how I thought he would.

"No no this is not good! She is going to do something bad!" Ron started pacing around the room while shoving a chocolate frog into his mouth.

"Ron calm down, what could she possibly do?" I step in front of him forcing him to stop pacing.

"That's what I'm worried about! I told you Pansy was not a person to mess around with, She is going to do something horrible to you, you might even get hurt!" Ron hasn't been this way since the time he got a scowler during breakfast.

After trying to get Ron to calm down and Fred and George teasing him I went towards the Slytherin dorms.

I walk into the dorms and it's cold and empty as usual since it was Friday night. Everyone stays out late on weekends. Pansy probably has her tongue down Draco's throat as we speak. The room was cold as usual. The only source of light was coming from the window where the moon was shining beautifully.

I went to bed a bit worried about what Pansy had planned on doing to get back at me.

I woke up to the alarm I had set from the night before yelling at me to get up for breakfast. I decided to stop by Ron's dorm before I headed to the Great Hall. I gave a little knock then walked in, as I used to do before breakfast. I heard some sort of struggle and a lot of movement. I looked to Ron's bed, my jaw dropped and I stormed out of the room. I heard Ron trying to explain, but there was nothing to explain. My best friend had been making out with my enemy Pansy Parkinson. Tears started to fill the corner of my eyes as I walked farther away from his dorm. How could he?

"y/n Please wait!" Ron ran in front of me trying to get me to stop walking.

"She must have known you were gonna find us! I didn't know I swear!" Ron tried to explain

"You are more guilty than she is! She might've known I was going to walk in but you knew what you were doing and you knew how much it would have hurt me, you just didn't expect for me to find out." Tears were still filling my eyes as I yelled at Ron. I push past him and go off to the Great Hall. Ron was left speechless.

I sit next to Ginny and Luna.

"Why so blue?" Luna said in her light pretty voice.

"Nothing, I just had gotten a bad grade on an Herbology assignment." I smile

"If you want I could help you study!" Neville requested excitedly sitting across the table.

He seemed so excited to talk about plants with someone I couldn't say no.

"That would be very lovely of you." I give a thankful smile.

Ron entered the Great Hall and sat next to me. Right as he sat down I stood up and left. Ginny and Ron both looked at me leaving but for different reasons. Ron who had felt guilty and just wanted me to forgive him and Ginny who was concerned.

𝓖𝓲𝓷𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮

I watched y/n stand up and walk away quickly, it seemed she was avoiding Ron.

"What's up with y/n?" I ask Ron

He shrugs and bugs his eyes out as his mouth was stuffed with food. His face got red.

"Tell me now! You don't fool me idiot" I pinch his arm.

"OW! Stop!" Ron yelled in pain.

I continued pinching his arm but harder.

"FINE! I KISSED PANSY AND Y/N FOUND OUT!" He blurted so I would let go of his arm, but instead of letting go, I squeezed tighter.

"How could you do that to her?" I say in a disgusted tone. His face went even redder.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I guess Ron was right in a way, I should have never done that stupid prank on Pansy. I spent the rest of the day inside my dorm. I heard 3 knocks.

"It's Ginny." She said through the door.

"I know what happened and I am here for you if you need anything." She sympathized.

"Just let me know.."

I stayed silent, smothering my face deeper into the pillow.

I heard Ginny exhale and then walk away from the door. I fell asleep with my head buried inside my pillow.

I wake up and turn over onto my back letting out a big sigh. I stood up and decided not to just sit in my misery. I went to my dresser and pulled out a white button-up blouse and a red skirt. I changed into them and put mascara on along with some concealer to hide the puffiness under my eyes. I walked into the hallway that was darker than usual. I see Pansy Parkinson leaning against the wall.

"Hello love." Pansy noticed me.

"Get the fuck away from me." I roll my eyes and walk past her when I feel her bulky metal rings wrap around my wrist.

"Now that wasn't nice of you," She smirked as she placed her grip tighter. She suddenly slammed my back to the wall where she was standing before.

"Let me go or else-"

"Or else what?" Pansy interrupted as she moved closer, her body was touching mine. Instead of arguing my lips clashed with hers. Her hand moved off my wrist and onto my waist. She moved her hand underneath my skirt. I felt her cold rings grasp my thigh as she squeezed it tightly. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. Her lips were all over mine, I tasted liquor and smoke on her tongue. Her hand still on my waist and thigh made me want her even more. I started to struggle to catch my breath only breathing in between kisses.

Pansy pulls away "Am I too much for you, love?" She smirks.

"Shut up." I pull her face back in with my hand. I hated her but wanted her body on mine. Her body grinds onto mine while my back is pressed against the wall.

I hear footsteps approaching the hallway.

"I think-I think I hear someone." I stutter as Pansy is still grinding her body on mine making it hard for me to speak.

She ignores me and puts her hand on my neck pressing her rings into it slightly as she kisses me again.

I heard a gasp and looked to see Ginny covering her mouth shocked at what she saw.