𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

Another night in this cell they call a room. This night was far worse than last. I had Pansy to talk to last time but we still haven't spoken a word to each other. I sat on the floor with my knees held to my chin. I had my arms wrapped around both of my legs, holding them closer to my chest. It wasn't silent. Other patients were talking with another. The lights weren't out yet so I guess we don't have to sleep yet. 

I went onto the bed and put a pillow over my head to try and block out all the noise. I shut my eyes tightly. Suddenly the noise faded away. Everything was black until I saw a woman from far away. I began to walk towards her quickly. It was Pansy. I could tell from the back of her head. 

"Pansy?" I whispered.

Why did I whisper? Was I afraid? Was someone else there with us?

I turned Pansy around by the arm and revealed her face. Her eyes were black and blood was squirting out of her mouth. I was screaming but nothing came out. My body shot up and I was in the same metal bed. My breath was heavy. It was just a dream.

"Stop chewing so loudly." Pansy nagged at me at the table while we ate. 

I stood up grabbing my tray to move. Why was I even sitting with her if she was going to act like a brat? She grabbed my arm and rolled her jaw. Her eyes looked into mine sharply telling me to sit down. I looked from Pansy and saw a worker eyeing us down. I panicked and whipped my arm out of Pansy's grip. I moved to where Dax was sitting. I didn't want to leave her there alone. I couldn't risk anyone finding out that we were together. I saw her face drop as I sat next to Dax. I swallowed my guilt. 

"Problems with the mistress?" Dax raised his eyebrows.

"You could say that." I let out a sigh. 

I looked over to the spot Pansy was at but she was now gone. My stomach dropped. She had thought I actually wanted to leave her. I would have sat back down but I couldn't risk the worker thinking anything.

We were sent to the common area again. I looked around to see no guards. Dax was going to warn me if he saw any. I walked towards Pansy who was sitting by two girls.

"What are you in here for? Being insanely pretty?" I saw her wink at them. My heart sank. How could she? After everything, she was still going to play these childish games. My face went numb. She looked me straight in the eyes. I wanted to cry and slap her but instead, I walked away. I swallowed my feelings down and acted like it meant nothing to me. I didn't want to distract any guards and besides if it's that easy for her to talk to other girls, why should I give her the reaction she wanted.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

 There I was sitting with two girls who I couldn't be more bored of. They sucked up every little compliment I gave them. y/n was standing across the room with Des or whatever his name is. I couldn't care less. I just needed her to get jealous. Then she will crawl back to me. She will think twice about leaving me next time. I saw y/n start to walk over. I had to do it now. 

"What are you in here for? Being insanely pretty?" I gave a wink. The same wink y/n loved. That would drive her nuts. I looked back over to see her standing there. At any moment she would storm up to me. Wait why is she leaving? Her back turned to me and she walked back to where she was before. No this wasn't supposed to happen. She needs to come up to me and do something. She just left like I was nothing. I couldn't let her walk away. I got up and stormed towards her. 

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I turned my back to her and took a deep breath trying to compose all of my emotions. I then felt a hand around my wrist. I turn around to see Pansy. How could she have the guts to talk to me after she had just done that.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," I demanded

"How could you just leave me there earlier?" 

"Looks like you found someone to keep you company." I looked past her to the girls she was sitting with. 

"I did that for you! you walked away and ruined it!" Pansy tried to turn the blame on me.

"You flirted with other girls for me? and you're mad that I walked away?" I let out a laugh of disbelief

"You were supposed to confront me or something! Not just walk away!" 

"Oh!My bad! Did you want me to cry a little? Or beg for you to only look at me?" I said sarcastically.  "Well sorry to disappoint you but I'm not that chubby girl that you used to make fun of anymore. She would have begged you because she didn't think she could be loved and that was because of you." I felt anger rushing through my veins.

"Are you seriously going to hang that over my head forever, I already told you I was sorry about that?" She scoffed

"No, you didn't! You didn't apologize for any of it!" Tears tried to fight their way out. 

"We both made mistakes don't act like you are innocent." Her eyebrows creased

"Oh yeah tell me my mistakes." I waited

"Your dad is the reason we are here maybe if you didn't practically beg me into dating you, we wouldn't be here." 

"My only mistake was coming here with you." I spat

Pansy's face angered. 

"Oh yeah?"

"Guys a worker is coming!" Dax warned us 

"Say that again." Pansy came closer to me.

"You heard me the first time." I squinted my eyes.

"Guys seriously stop," Dax said again

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

y/n is looking at me dead in the eyes. I wanted to punch her for the way she was acting but it's also...kinda hot. Don't get me wrong I'm not a weirdo who likes to be talked down to. Like y/n. I mean who does she think she is? Talking back to me like this. Yes, I'm mad and a little bit hurt by what she said but she doesn't mean it. You already know she's completely in love with me. Everyone knows that.

"What's going on here?" I heard a man yell. I looked behind to see a worker rushing over. y/n looked over to  the guy shocked. 

"She's trying to steal my man." y/n spat out

I looked at her shocked but gave me a look making me go along with it. 

"Well, he's just too.. hot." I forced myself to say.

I wanted to throw up.

The man looked at the both of us,

"Well keep it down. You aren't the only ones here." The man then left again.