𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

On the ground was left a decorated piece of paper. I picked it up and flipped it to see neatly cursive writing on the back that said " We don't welcome people like you here."

Pansy grabbed it out of my hands.

"What is this supposed to mean?" Pansy squinted her eyes trying to understand.

"Who are they talking about," Pansy said as she looked at me through the note.

"I'm gonna go.." I put my shoes on and walked into the hallway shocked at the note. Pansy followed me out.

"Where on earth are you going?"

"I just forgot I had to do something." I was still facing the opposite way of her. I could feel her eyes on the back of my head.

"This early in the morning?" She knew I was lying. I turned around and looked at her, and then looked at the note that was still tightly in her hand. She then looked at the note too.

"It's about the note." She walked closer. "What does this note mean? And why are you so bothered by it?" I didn't answer and stayed quiet.

"Tell me now." She said in a louder voice.

"Don't you get it? They are talking about us!" I said with a tone matching hers. She looked at me confused.

"They are meaning gay people. How are you that thick?" I spat out.

"I didn't know there were people like that here.." She said confused.

"How could you not? You hang out with those people every day."

"Are you suggesting Draco and Blaise did this?" She said in an offended tone.

"Who else?" I suggested.

"You are so stuck up. You always have to accuse the Slytherin house of everything." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Maybe because they are always guilty." I clenched my fist.

"You are pathetic." She rolled her jaw as she looked me up and down, She then stormed back into the dorm.

I put my hand on my head and began to rub my forehead. I look up at the clock in the hallway to see it was almost already time for breakfast. I went to the nearest bathroom to clean myself up because there was no way I was going back into that dorm. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair with my fingers. I didn't feel like going to breakfast so I went to the library instead. I saw Hermione sitting with her nose stuck inside a big textbook.

"y/n?" Her eyes peaked above the book.

Hermione had a slight smile on her face. It was quite awkward since the last time we talked it wasn't so friendly.

"Yes?"

"Please sit." She pointed to the chair across from her. I went to sit and she moved all the books that were stacked in front of her.

"I just wanted to apologize for saying those awful things to you." She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"Oh, it's okay." I give a small smile.

"No, it's not, I shouldn't have judged you without any knowledge on what had happened." She looked down as if she was disappointed in herself.

After a few more minutes of talking, I went to head out of the library.

"y/n." I hear my father's cold voice.

"What would you like professor," I said in an annoyed tone.

"I am sick of you acting like a child, Get to my office now." He said angrily. I followed his black robe that was dragging across the floor. I was thinking about stepping on it so he would fall flat on his face. Sadly he was still a professor so I couldn't. We finally reached his office.