𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

"You are taking all the covers!" I say barely out of my sleep while pulling the covers in my direction. I finally cuddle up with the blanket when it gets pulled once again to Pansy's direction. I start to get angry and look back at Pansy who was comfortably fast asleep grabbing onto the blanket. I try to pull the blanket towards me once again but it would not budge from her grip.

"How are you so strong while you are asleep?!" I said under my breath.

It was at least 4 am, the room would be pitch black if it wasn't for the moonlight gleaming in through the window. I flopped my back onto the bed and let out a deep exhale. The only way I was going to get any blanket was if I went close to Pansy, but I would rather freeze to death than do that. I still have no idea why the Slytherin dorms are so cold. I sat up and decided to look in the closet for any extra blankets. I very carefully got out of bed trying not to make any noise. I lightly put one of my feet on the ground to feel the cold hard floor. I tiptoe to the closet managing to make no noise. I open the closet door when it let out a loud creak. My eyes closed shut hoping I had not woken anyone up. I opened my eyes and started to look through the closet.

"What are you doing?" I heard a groggy voice.

I turned around to see Pansy lifting herself with her elbow and rubbing her eyes.

"I'm looking for a blanket because you keep hogging mine." I turned back to the closet and continued looking. When I saw a grey blanket on the top shelf. I jumped up and still was only a couple of inches off. When I feel someone behind me. I saw a hand reach over me and grab the blanket from the top shelf. I turn around to see Pansy hovering over me while her hand was still on the shelf. She looked away from the top shelf and looked into my eyes with a smirk. She was only a couple of inches taller than I was.

she grabbed the blanket from the shelf but before she brought it down she said, "You could have just pulled the blanket from me."

"Trust me I tried," She then handed me the blanket and went back into the bed. I walked back and got back onto the bed and put the blanket over me, I was no longer tired. I felt so uncomfortable so I turned onto my back facing the ceiling. I then turned to my right side facing Pansy's back. I finally felt comfortable and closed my eyes. I then felt a movement and I opened my eyes. I saw Pansy was now facing me, her face was about 7 inches away from mine. Her face rested peacefully as her eyes were closed, Her cheekbones were emphasized by the moonlight. Her face was memorizing when she wasn't talking.

"Why are you staring at me?" I heard Pansy mummer as her eyes were still closed.

"I wasn't." I turn over to my left side, embarrassed with my face burning red.

"No need to be embarrassed love I would stare at me too." She said in a mocking tone.

I turn back over angrily to see her eyes now open.

'I wasn't staring at you!"

"Whatever you say." She raised her eyebrows then closed her eyes once again.

I turn back over while mumbling things under my breath madly. To look back over to see Pansy smiling holding in her laugh.

"What are you so smiley about?" I say in an angry tone.

"You get so mad." She laughed.

"What do you mean? are you laughing at me?" I got closer to argue.

She began to laugh more and I tried my best to stay serious but I began to laugh too.

"This isn't funny." I composed myself. She looked at me with a closed smile that was holding back more of her laughs. My straight face slowly turned into a smile.

"Wait Pansy I got something for you," I say with a straight face and reach behind me just to pull out my middle finger and start laughing. She started laughing even harder than before.

"Be quiet!" We heard someone yell from across the room. Pansy and I both slapped our hands over our mouths and laughed more because we got yelled at. Pansy and I talked about random things for the rest of the night when we saw the sun was rising. I jumped out of bed and went to the window.

"What are you doing?" Pansy asked.

"Look how pretty it is outside." I pointed to the window. Pansy walked up behind me and saw the sky turning pink and yellow with an orange melting in between.

"Woah, it's beautiful." She said surprised.

I looked back at her, her face was glowing as the sun was hitting it. She looked down at me and looked me in the eyes. She licked her lips then suddenly our lips were pushed together. My eyes were wide open from the shock, but I closed them and started to move my lips against her soft pink lips. Her hand then pressed against my cheek and my stomach began to flutter. Her hand then moved down to my neck and she tightened her fingers around. We began to kiss faster and harder. She then pulls away from my lips and moves her hand down and starts to kiss down my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back when I hear a loud knock at the door.

"Pansy.." I try to get her attention but she keeps kissing my neck.

"Pansy! "I say louder she stops and looks up at me and then hears the knocks too. Pansy gets angry we got interrupted and stomps towards to door and swings the door open to answer it.

"There is no one here," Pansy says annoyed.

I walk to the door and look out to see nothing but an empty hallway. I then look down to see a note.