𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽?

There I was all alone once again. When all my friends turned on me who would've thought Pansy Parkinson would've been the most loyal to me.

This had to be some kind of revenge for yelling at her in the girl's toilets. She couldn't have just forgotten that. I couldn't trust anyone, especially her.

I lost everyone, what did I have to lose?

The sun came up slowly after sitting by the window all night.

I got up and put on my tightest and shortest skirt. I tucked in my white button-up and unbuttoned it till you could almost see my chest.

I walked into the Great Hall and everyone's eyes were on me. Draco Malfoy even looked shocked.

I wink at him as I walk past his table.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Ron came up to me

"I didn't think we were on speaking terms, Ronald." I laugh

I walk away and sit down at the Gryffindor table.

Everyone at the Gryffindor table was staring at me.

"You can look away now." I shoo my hands and roll my eyes.

"Why are you acting like this?" Ron asks me

"Acting like what?" I take a bite of an apple

"Acting like Pansy Parkinson." He whispers

"Is that such a bad thing now?" I smile

I smiled on the outside but being called Pansy Parkinson hurt more than getting stabbed in the gut, especially when it came from Ron. It was hard acting as if I didn't care about everyone judging me, especially my friends. What else could I do? Mope around and let everyone know that they have gotten to me? I don't think that's even an option.

The bell rings for class. I get up and start to walk out of the Great Hall.

"I don't know what happened to you," Ron says stopping me in my tracks

I swallow my tears before they even start to come up.

"You want to know what happened to me, Ron?" I say as I circle him.

"I'm the slag that everyone assumed I was, including you." I look him in the eyes

"Look-" Ron tries to speak.

"Save it." I walk away before I let my emotions get the best of me.

"Bloody hell y/n stop." Ron grabbed my arm before I could leave the Great Hall.

"Let go of me." I try to fight his hand off of my arm.

"Not until you explain yourself." He demands

"I don't have to explain anything to you." I swing my arm making his hand release his grip.

I get to class and sit down. Hermione tries to scoot away from me.

"You think you are so much better don't you, Hermione?" I scoff

Hermione looks at me and stays silent.

The rest of class was pretty uneventful, just my father talking about random things.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder, it shook me back into reality.

It was Adrian Pucey. He hands me a note,

"Meet at the Room of Requirements after this class - Pansy Parkinson"

I look around to see Pansy Parkinson across the room. She looked me in the eye and raised her eyebrows with a smirk. I look back towards my father who is still in the middle of a lesson.