𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂: 𝓘𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮

After that night I didn't want any association with Pansy Parkinson. She had shown me who she is. I should've known she was just like Malfoy. Selfish, Reckless, and just a bad person. They deserved each other.

I started hanging out with my real friends again. I should be happy, right?

"y/n what sweater should I wear?" Ron pulled up two sweaters. I lifted my eyes from my book. One was striped with brown, orange, and dark green and the other was black with grey and white patches that were shaped like diamonds.

"Did your mother send those for the cold weather?" I assumed

He dropped his arms making the sweaters drag to the floor and squinted, "Just pick one." His mom sent them. He lifted the sweaters again and gave a big cheesy smile.

"That one." I pointed to the striped sweater.

He shrugged and took off the sweater he had been wearing, leaving him shirtless. My face got bright red but I shoved my nose back into the book I was reading before.

"I think this one matches my eyes anyways, doesn't it?" Ron smirked

I smile and continue to read the book.

We didn't have school today so Ron and I were going for a walk. I had on a grey and blue sweater and a hat matching it. It was warm and fuzzy.

"You ready to go?" Ron put on an orange hat

"Yeah" I put my book down and hopped up off the velvet chair.

I don't know why but I felt like something was missing. I couldn't put my finger on it but I felt as if I wasn't..whole?

"You okay?" Ron nudged me

"Yeah of course." I smiled

Ron and I walked outside and saw all the snow.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I picked some of it up in my hands. It was cold but it was worth just being able to feel it.

I picked up a snowball and gave Ron a huge smile.

"Don't you dare!" Ron warned

I grinned ear to ear and threw the snowball directly at Ron. He put up his arms to cover his face and it hit his sleeve.

"Oh, you wanna go?" He gathered snow in his hand and threw it at me and missed.

"HA loser!" I laughed then looked to the corner of my eye to see Pansy Parkinson smoking a cigarette right outside the school's doors.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I don't know how much longer I could take it. I couldn't handle seeing her with someone else. I know I crossed the line but haven't I been punished enough? She hasn't even looked my way in weeks. I didn't feel complete. As if I had lost something that was part of me.

"Everything all right Pansy?" Theo looked at me concerned

"Yeah, I just need a smoke." I walked outside the castle and grabbed my pack out. I inhaled and felt the stress ease away. I blew the smoke out and looked to my right and saw y/n and Ron. I felt the blood rush through my veins making my fist tighten. She looked happier than she was with me. Maybe she deserves better than me? I took a couple more inhales and put the cigarette out into the snow.

𝔂/𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Her back was leaned against the wall and her short black hair had snowflakes falling onto it.

As I was looking away Ron had thrown a snowball directly at my face. "GOT YOU!" Ron jumped up and down. I looked back over to Pansy and she stomped on her cigarette and went back inside.

"You wanker!"I grabbed a snowball and threw it at him.

After hours of having fun in the snow, we went back inside and grabbed blankets and hot chocolate. Our hands and feet were numb and felt as if they were going to fall off.

"We never even went on a walk." I realized

"Bloody hell I forgot about that." He realized too and then took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"I think I am going to head to bed." I get up and stretch.

"Thankfully you will be out of the Slytherin dorms soon." Ron sighed

"Yeah finally." I agreed.

My father had been the reason I had to be placed in them, to begin with. He promised he would get me out during Christmas break and that's only in a few days.

I head back to the dorm to see Pansy laying on her bed. I walked over to mine and sat on my bed. My body felt as if it was getting shaken. Pansy's bed was now right next to mine because the other Gryffindor girl had moved out so another Slytherin girl moved in and wanted Pansy's bed. My stomach felt as if it was turning. I went under the covers and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of how cold it was. I turned to my right side and saw Pansy's hand hanging off her bed. Before I even realized my hand was moving towards hers. It felt as if my hand was drawn towards her like a magnet is pulled to a refrigerator. My fingers reached hers and I. I suddenly felt her hand squeeze mine and her eyes opened slowly. She looked into my eyes. My heart felt as if it was beating outside of my chest whenever I saw those green eyes once again.

Her touch made me feel safe and comfortable. I know it is wrong but I could not fight it any longer. I yearned for her.