𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

I finally walk into the warm Gryffindor common room. The fire was roaring while Ron was sitting before it in a big red velvet chair.

"I'm not too late am I?" I say as I place my hands on Ron's shoulder

"We thought you were dead" Ron exaggerates

Ron and I sit down and play chess, He beats me for the second time.

"You're too good at chess, we have to play something else!" I insist

"Don't be a sore loser." He then puts the chess pieces back in the original spot.

As we were about to start the next game I felt something towering over me. I look up to see Fred and George.

"You heard about the party tonight?" Fred says as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"Party?" I ask

"yeah the Slytherins are having a party in the common room and invited everyone and you guys are going," George says forcefully

"We were just about to play another round-" Ron tries to finish his statement but I interrupt.

"We will be there"

I wanted this year to be different. I didn't want to just focus on my studies, I wanted to enjoy myself this year.

"We are?" Ron questions

"you are." Fred and George smirk while agreeing with me.

I needed to get ready for this party. I went back to the Slytherin dorms. I looked through my trunk and found a black silk dress that fit my curves just right. I fixed my hair a bit and then went to go meet everyone at the Slytherin common room.

I murmur the password

"Pure Blood"

I know, what a ridiculous password.

I see Ron of course by the snack table stuffing his mouth.

"Who wants to play Spin the bottle?" Astoria yells

I run over to Ron "Come on we have to play!" I drag him to the middle of the room.

Everyone cheered and went to the center of the room. We sat in a circle facing one another.

"Since I came up with this game, I'll go first." She picked up the glass bottle and spun it in the middle of the circle. The bottle started to slow down and it landed on Theodore Nott.

They looked up at each other and moved in close. Before you know it seconds later her tongue is down his throat while his hands are in her shirt. They have dated before many times but they always break up within the first two weeks.

"Enough, Enough." Draco Malfoy Scoffed

He was a blonde Slytherin boy who had shagged every girl in the Slytherin house.

He grabs the bottle and his rings click against the glass. He spins the bottle fast and it slowly lands on..me?

He looks up at me with a smirk.

"Well, I guess we have to kiss now don't we darling?"

I tried to act casual but my face got flushed a bright red. I look at pansy and see her giving me a death stare. I forgot Pansy has been in love with Draco ever since I could remember.

"ah, shy are we?" He slides his tongue across his teeth.

I scoot close to him and grab him by his tie and kiss him deeply. I pull away and look straight at pansy and smirk. Draco looked at me in shock. I looked back over at Pansy and saw she left the circle and went over to the drink table.

I didn't even like Draco. He is spoiled and a total douche, but it felt good to see Pansy mad like that.

I sit back in my spot and forget about Pansy. She wasn't bothering me for the first time in years.

The game went on.

After a ton of other turns, the bottle landed on Ron. He looked as red as a tomato. Ron hasn't kissed anyone before, so this would be his first.

Who would've thought Lavender Brown?

Lavender is a gorgeous girl so I understand why Ron is so nervous.

Lavender went across from the circle and put her hand on Ron's face and kissed him. Lavender pulls away slowly then goes back to her spot.

I give a thumbs up and a wink to Ron. The game was starting to get boring so I got up to go dance. I start to dance when I feel two hands on my hips behind me. I recognize who it is by the feeling of his rings. Draco Malfoy. He started moving his hands up and down my body.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested."

I say as I slip out of his hands.

Draco was already my first kiss due to spin the bottle, no way was he going to be the first person I snagged.

He looked shocked, I don't think he's ever been rejected; Probably just stepped on his ego, oops.

He stared into my eyes and the tension between us got way too intense for me. He wasn't saying anything, just staring directly into my eyes.

"I um- am gonna get a drink." I break the tension as I walk away towards the food and drinks table which is located on the other side of the room.

As I almost reach the table something catches my foot and I almost face plant. I look down to see Pansy Parkinson passed out onto the ground. She must have drunk too much. Should I leave her here? Ugh although I would love to leave her here I couldn't, even after all she did.

I put her arm around my shoulder and attempted to bring her to her feet. She was now awake I think? but she still couldn't walk on her own. I guide her back to the dorms without making a sound so far besides Pansy's occasional mumbles.

I get into the dorms and finally plop her onto a bed. I was still catching my breath. I start to head for the door as I hear Pansy gasping then a big pile of puke falling to the ground.

"bloody hell." I go up to pansy and move her to her side and pat her back to make sure all the puke is out.

The floor by her bed was covered in puke. I grab a towel from my trunk and put it over the puke spot. It didn't help much but it was better than before.

I go into my bed and pull the covers over me and stare at the wall.

I eventually fall asleep.