𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓽𝔀𝓸: 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶

Authors Note I'm sorry for the delay! I have been super unmotivated. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

I step out of the room confused. Why would they do room checks now? They have never done it before. They must be looking for something. 

I look over to pansy she was on the right side of me. I saw her hands fidgeting. She was nervous. 

I saw the guard down the hall at least ten rooms away. I had to talk to her now.

"Pansy," I whispered. 

She looked over at me.

"What do you have in there?" 

"Nothing." 

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not." She is totally shutting me out.

"Pansy.." 

"Look I'm not your fucking problem anymore." She spat.

The guard was getting closer, he was now only 3 rooms down.

"Look I know you're mad-" I tried to get her to talk to me.

"I'm not mad...just please leave me alone." Her voice turned soft.

I felt the guard approach me. He began to pat me down. Checking to see if I had anything. He checked my room then told me to go to the cafeteria. As I walked out I saw him at down Pansy. 

I entered the cafeteria and sat next to Dax. After ten minutes of waiting, I knew Pansy wasn't coming. They found something in her room I'm guessing. 

"What are they gonna do to her?" I worried

"Probably just a little punishment," Dax answered

"Like what?" My eyes widened

"She stole something from a worker so probably a good beating." 

"a beating? like they hit her?"

He nodded his head, "As long as she doesn't resist it shouldn't be too bad."

Doesn't resist? Pansy isn't the type to just let people beat her. Well, I don't think anyone would just sit there.

"She'll be okay." He put his hand on my shoulder. 

I knew she would be okay, she's strong. The strongest person I've ever known.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

"I'm not mad...just please leave me alone." I pushed her away.

She deserves better than me. I'm not letting her come back to me just so I could hurt her again. 

She began to get patted down. I could tell she was worried about me.

He got finished with her room then started to pat me down. It was the same guard from last night. His keys were the ones I stole.  As his hands patted down the side of my body I remembered the keys I had in my room. He patted me down and then went to check my room. My back was turned against the room. I heard things flip over and then I heard it. I heard the keys jingle. He found them. 

I felt his hand roughly grab my arm. 

"move it bitch." I heard as he pushed me forward. 

Fucking asshole. 

We walked down hallways into a room that looked like an office. It was painted a maroon color. It wasn't as awful as the rest of the place. I still wouldn't put my dog in here for the night but it was an upgrade I guess. There were paintings across. They were plain. One was of an oak tree and the other was of a worn-out woman with pale skin and grey hair.