𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮

"There they are!" I ran to the trunks.

Ron was still looking at the guy in shock, "Bloody hell, Do we just leave him here?" He said in a confused tone.

"Yeah?" I opened the trunks and grabbed the wands.

"Let's go they might need us." I looked over to Ron who was still looking closely at the doctor passed out on the floor.

"Ron!" I snapped making him shake off his daze.

"Yeah, let's go."

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

Fred escorted Oliver through the halls by the back of his neck. The hallway was filled with silence.

"You know this would've been less awkward if you would've just come with us," Fred said to Oliver.

Oliver stayed silent.

"Why wouldn't you want to leave this awful place anyways?" Fred said again.

"You don't know what they do if you get caught," Oliver said shortly.

We continued to walk down the hall almost halfway back to the exit when the gate was closed?

"This was opened when we came in." I tried to pull the gate open.

"Someone was here," George said.

"This is what I was worried about." Oliver started to panic.

"Now they are gonna find all of us! We are all gonna have to pay for this!" He started to panic even more being louder than before.

"It's your own fault-" I interrupted him by grabbing him out of Fred's grip and slamming his back against the wall.

"Shut the fuck up or you are gonna wish they found you before I'm done with you." I spat. His mouth shut tightly.

"Understand?"

He nodded in response. I let him off the wall.

"Wicked." I heard Fred and George both say with a smile on their face.

"They know patients are missing now. We have to find a way out before they find us." I started to try to think of a way out of this. How could we get the metal gate to unlock without a key? Wands!

"One of you give me your wands!" I looked over to Fred and George.

"Wands?! Haha funny! Abracadabra," Dax looked around expecting laughs. He was a muggle how did I forget?

"Oh yeah...about those." Fred started to go on.

"You didn't bring them? How could you not bring them?!" Then I paused, "Oh! this is another one of your pranks. Haha, very fun. now give me one of them."

"No, Pansy we actually didn't bring them..." George said with an awkward look on his face.

"Fuck." I started to rub my eyes looking for another solution out of this mess. How could they not bring their wands? Didn't they think they were going to need them?

Suddenly I heard footsteps heading in our direction.

"Someone's coming!" I whispered.

We all hid behind the tiny corner. Hoping they didn't know we were here.

"We know you guys are there come out now." A worker announced.

Not even Oliver decided to move. I heard the footsteps get closer. We were cornered. I peaked my head out a bit and saw a group of workers searching the halls. Looking in each room. Unless I decided to murder 10 more workers there was no way out.

I felt the workers began to walk closer and closer to us. I clenched my fists, getting ready to put up a fight. No matter what. Even if I get caught, tortured, even killed. It didn't matter she was safe. She was outside and safe with Ron.

"They are behind the corner over by the gate!" I heard a worker call out. I heard the slow footsteps turn into a run. I tightened my fist tighter than before. Right as I was about to go jump out and attack them I felt someone pull me back by my collar. I looked behind me and saw y/n. She grabbed my hand closing the gate behind us. We all ran behind the corner and stuck our backs against the wall.

"You said they were here!" I heard the worker yell at the other one.

"I saw them! I could've sworn!"

I looked to my right and I was face to face with y/n. I didn't know if I should kiss her for saving my ass or yell at her for coming back in here when I told her not to.

I saw Ron motion his hand forward telling us to keep moving. We all silently ran through the halls. Finally seeing the door to the outside!

Right as we entered outside I walked straight up to Ron, "You are so lucky nothing happened to her in there!"

Ron's face got a bright red, "To be fair we did save you."

I let out a exhale. "Yeah, yeah you guys did save us."

I looked over to Dax who was trying to talk to Oliver. I could tell the look in Oliver's eye. When you want something so badly but you just can't bring yourself to take it. I've had that same look once, or more than once if someone was counting.

"Okay, guys let's go," Fred said.

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

The whole ride back to the school I felt my heart race. What was I going to say to my father? Would I even be able to face him? After all, he did and he caused. It was all his fault. I grabbed onto the folders tighter thinking about how he treated not only me but Pansy too.

I finally looked out of the window and saw the school from the window. I felt anxiety at the bottom of my stomach start to form. I grabbed onto Pansy's hand. She looked me in the eyes.

I leaned my head on her shoulder as we approached closer to the school.

"Dont worry, Everything will be fine love." She then placed a kiss on my forehead.

We came to a stop which means we have arrived...