𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I walked through the hallway knowing what we were gonna have to pass by. What I was gonna have to explain. What I had to hide. I felt the cold floor in every step that sent shivers down my spine. Then I saw the cold body on the floor. I looked at Fred and George who were still lost in their conversation until they looked forward.

Is that a fucking dead body?" Fred and George looked at me.

Their eyes were wide as they could be. They were totally pissing their pants right now.

"Does he look alive to you?" I say

"Did you?" Fred questioned.

"I had to or something worse would have happened." I looked him in the eyes.

Fred touched the body with his foot and he and George both squirmed. "Okay, let's go." I walked around the body.

"No George don't! If you do I will too!" I heard Fred yell. 

I turned around to see George trying to hold back his puke as his body was hunched over. As Fred begged George to hold it in he puked all over the floor. Fred looked at the puke and began to hold his mouth but puke came out anyways.

I patted each of them on the back, waiting for them to be finished so we could get this over with.

Fred and George both stood up straight after wiping their mouths. "You good?" I asked. They both replied with a thumbs up.

We continued walking and reached the cafeteria. We hid close to the door to see what was going on. I peaked my head out and saw everyone sitting at tables with all the workers gathered in a circle looking like they were having a meeting. I overheard one of them saying they went to the front office to get the records of how many patients to make sure none were missing. Hopefully, we will be gone by the time they notice we are missing. Then I saw him. Dax. Sitting at a table with the same long face he always had.

"That's him. The one with the brown hair at the third table." I whispered to Fred and George.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" George whispered."You got any fireworks left?" I asked

"No," Fred looked at me. How could Fred and George not have fireworks? They always had fireworks.

"Shit well, there goes that plan." I rubbed my eyes in frustration.

I saw a crooked smile appear on Fred and Georges's faces.

"What are you smiling about?" My eyebrow creased.

"Of course we have fireworks." Fred pulled one out of the waistband of his pants."Why would you lie about that? You know it made me mad."

"Because it's funny seeing you mad." Fred and George looked at each other. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the firework. "Give me the lighter."

"Say please," Fred said. 

Is he really serious? I looked at him with an annoyed face and he still didn't hand it over. He was serious. 

"Please," I said with a fake tone.

He handed over the lighter with a smile.

"Okay, so what's the plan-" I lighted the firework and threw it in the cafeteria.

"You guys stay here."

When the firework started to go off and people started to panic I slid into the room like I was in there the whole time. I rushed over to Dax.

"Come with me now." I grabbed his arm.                                                                                                                    

"Where have you been? Wheres y/n?" He began to ask questions.                                                                 

"Shut up and let's go." I began to pull him by his arm.

"I can't leave Oliver." He pulled his arm back.

"Who the fuck is Oliver?"

Then I remembered the boy that Dax had told us about in the beginning.

I looked up and saw him across the room. I noticed the firework was starting to go out. Dax and I ran to Oliver. 

"Oliver, we are leaving." Dax grabbed Oliver's hand.                                                                  

"Let go of me. No, I'm not." Oliver moved his hand away.                                                                                  

"Yeah, you fucking are." I grabbed his arm harshly and began to drag him. The firework was almost out, meaning our time was almost out. Dax began to help me pull but we were barely dragging him. Suddenly I saw him being dragged from behind. It was Fred. He lifted him like he was nothing."You don't need to be lifted too. Do you?" George looked to Dax.                                         

"Uh, no-"

"Then move." I grabbed his arm and we all ran out of the room just in time. Seconds later the firework stopped going off and everyone stopped freaking out.

I looked over at Oliver, "You are lucky I don't beat the fuck out of you right now."

𝔂/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I was left alone in the darkness. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge."Ron?! Was that you?" I tried to open the door when I heard breathing. I looked around quickly but I couldn't see a thing. My eyes still haven't adjusted to the darkness.

"Who's there?" I called out.

I put my back against a corner so I could see everywhere around me."y/n?" I heard Ron looking for me. Did he not know I was in here?

Then I saw him. A man's silhouette staring at me. He had something in his hand. He started to walk towards me when I noticed it was a needle in his hand.

I began to throw bags and trunks off of the shelves at him trying to slow him down. "You need sedation." The doctor said as he tried to block the trunks that barely slowed down.

"Fuck off," I said as I threw a large suitcase at him making him fall and causing him to drop the needle to the floor. The needle began to roll. I started to run towards it but he grabbed my foot causing me to fall. I reached for the needle but it was just out of my reach. He then dragged me back and started to go for the needle himself. I got up and jumped on his back like a kid does when they get a piggyback ride. He began to tip back and forth with me on his back and I moved around as much as I could.

He slammed his back against some of the shelves trying to knock me off of him. I grabbed onto his hair and pulled up. He lost balance and fell straight on his back. Right on me. "Fuck." I said as I tried to catch my breath. It felt like it was stuck as the air was knocked out of me. I saw him start to crawl to get it. His leg looked like it had hit something during the fall. I forced myself to get up and walk over him. I grabbed the needle right before he could. I stepped on his back and looked at the needle.

"No don't-" Just as he said that I stuck the needle into his shoulder and pressed the fluid into him.                                                                                                                                                                                             

Then the door had been burst open forcefully. Ron was standing there. He had just kicked the door in.

"There's my hero," I said sarcastically as I got up with my hand on my back.

"The door wouldn't open! Not even with a spell!" Ron tried to explain. I looked at the now broken door and saw a belt tied around the handle.        

I started to look around the room and then I saw our trunks. Pansy's and I were right next to each other.