𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

I went storming through the halls in anger.

"Fuck!" I say under my breath. How could I have fallen for that. I am so stupid to have trusted her with anything. The worst part is that I actually liked hanging out with her but it was all fake. 

Now I have detention with her in less than 30 minutes. I'm such a fool, I got hurt by Pansy Parkinson once again. Now I have to spend detention alone with her. This was a nightmare.

After sitting and thinking for a while I start to head over to detention. I walk over to the storage room to see Pansy standing by Professor McGonagall outside the door. Pansy was wearing black high-waisted flared pants and a white button-up.

"You guys will clean this room for the next few days with no magic." Professor McGonagall instructed.

We went inside the room to see dust everywhere with spider webs on every item in the room.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it." McGonagall left the room and locked the door behind her.

I started cleaning trying to avoid Pansy.

"This place is a shit hole," Pansy announced, trying to get my attention.

I stay silent and keep cleaning.

"y/n.." Pansy calls my name.

I ignore her once again hoping she will take the hint and leave me alone.

"Listen to me." Pansy walks up to me.

"I made it pretty obvious that I don't want to talk to you," I say as I move to the other side of the room.

"I don't care if you don't want to listen, listen anyways." She follows me.

"No, now get cleaning so we can get out of here," I suggested.

I go back to cleaning when she suddenly pushes me against the wall. Her face was 3 inches from mine. Her hand was placed onto the wall right by my head causing her to tower over me.

"I said to fucking listen to me." She scolded.

"Let me fucking go."

"No." She didn't move.

"fucking bitch." I hissed then spitting in her face.

She wiped the spit off of her nose and looked down onto her hand. I saw her jaw clench as anger filled her.

"Open your fucking mouth." She demands as I'm still against the wall.

"No fucking way." I protested.

"It wasn't a fucking option." Her voice got louder and angrier.

I kept my mouth shut and looked into her eyes.

"You are so fucking full of yourself." I spat

She then pinched my nose forcing me to open my mouth to breathe, and then spit in it. She covered my mouth with her hand.

"Swallow it." She ordered.

I shook my head no. She then pinched my nose with her fingers making it where I had no choice but to swallow. I gulped down and then she let go of my nose and mouth. I finally take a deep breath.

"See it was that easy love." She smirks.

"Fuck off." I go to hit her but she grabs my arm.

"Stop it y/n!" She says as I throw my other arm, her catching that one too she pinned me to the floor and held my arms down. She was sitting on top of my hips making it where I couldn't kick her.

I tried to fight my way out but she was too strong.

"I get why you are mad at me, But please try to understand." She said regaining her breath.

"Understand that the whole fucking time you were a fucking liar," I yelled.

"Believe it or not, I liked being around you, and I do care about you." She tried to convince me.

"Bullshit, you only care about yourself and Draco Malfoy." my voice got louder.

"You know what? fuck this, you are being a little fucking brat." She shouted back at me

She unwrapped her tight grip allowing me to free myself and sat beside me. I grabbed my wrists that were now sore and red as I stood up.

"If you cared about me or even had the littlest respect for me you would have never given them the quidditch plans." I dust off my shirt.

She shakes her head as she rolls her tongue through her cheek.

The door unlocks. Detention must be over. We got barely any cleaning done, but I think Professor McGonagall tortured us enough for the night. I walk out and go straight to the Gryffindor Common Room. It's about 9 pm and Ron is playing chess with Ginny.

"You were right about Pansy," I say as I sit next to Ron.

There was a long pause.

"Are you okay?" Ron looks at me concerned.

"I will be...." I pause

"After I get revenge."