𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓟𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓱𝓸

Standing in the hallway disconnected from reality while students push by me to get to class on time.

"y/n?" I heard a voice from behind me. I quickly turn around to see my father. My eyes were still filled with tears.

"What's wrong? did something happen?" He said concerned.  Words wouldn't come out of my mouth instead my body just grabbed onto my father for a hug. He seemed shocked but hugged me back tight. "Who upset you?" He said coldly.

I stayed silent and wiped my tears from my cheeks, "I'm late for class I should go."

I walked down the hallway just to see Draco flirting with girls in the hallway. He looked me in the eyes and smirked and winked in my direction. Instead of just ignoring it like usual I stuck my middle finger up "Fuck you Malfoy."

That sure got his attention because he caught up with me and went straight in front of me.

"Get out of my way." I moved to the left side of the hallway but then he blocked the left of me. I then went back to the right and he blocked me from leaving again.

"You were being very impolite to me." His jaw was clenched and his eyes were open wide like a mad man.

"Go talk to your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes

"I think I would rather talk to you." He smirks still blocking the hallway.

"Let me go now Malfoy."

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓮'𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮

I held my daughter in my arms for the first time in months. Who had done this to her? Who had made her feel this way?

"Who upset you?" I needed to know who was responsible for this.

"I'm late for class I should go." y/n said and left down the hallway

I stood in the hallway wondering what I should do? Do I leave it alone or do I figure it out myself? As I was standing in the hallway I was shocked at what I had heard.

"Fuck you Malfoy." That was my daughter's voice. I peaked into the hallway and saw Draco blocking her way to class. Malfoy was the one who did this to her? 

"Let me go now Malfoy," y/n Demanded.

Draco still wouldn't move and put his arms out not allowing her to leave.

"What's going on here?" I interrupted

𝔂/𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮

"What's going on here?" My father appeared from the hallway next to mine. Draco then moved out of the way politely.

"I was just helping y/n get to class sir." He smiled.

He then wrapped his arm around me "Isn't that right y/n." He looked at me and smiled.

I pushed his arm off of me and walked to class. My father was still in the hallway meaning he hasn't begun class yet. I walk in and see everyone sitting and waiting for class to start. I see Pansy reading the same book as last night but she was much closer to the end. I walk up to where she was sitting. She looked up from her book and looked me in the eyes. I just wanted to be with her again but that's not what came out of my mouth.

"Control your fucking boyfriend." I then took a seat in my usual spot. My father then walked in with Draco behind him. Draco kept his head down which was unusual of him who usually had his head held up high as if he was royalty.

After dinner, I went to the dorms and sat out by the window when I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around to see Ron standing awkwardly.