𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂

I woke up to the sun flashing my eyes so bright forcing me to open them. Ginny is sleeping beside me and is not even phased by the sun.

I looked at the clock and we only had 30 minutes to get ready.

"Ginny wake up." I shake her awake.

"Ugh let me, sleep witch." She throws a pillow over her head.

"We only have 30 minutes until breakfast." I try to nag her to get up.

"I usually wake up 10 minutes beforehand." She turns over and goes back to sleep.

I exhale and get up to start the day.

"GINNY, I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE PRANK!" I shake her awake once again but more excitingly.

"You'll never let me sleep won't you?" Ginny throws a pillow at me.

"We can't miss it! Pansy gets to breakfast early to flirt with all the Slytherin boys." I try to convince Ginny to get up.

"Ugh fine, but only because I want to see Pansy get embarrassed for stepping on one of Neville's plants." She slowly sits up and stretches.

I got dressed and did my hair. I needed to look good for the big day. Today I wore a red silk button-up blouse that had the two top buttons unbuttoned, and a black tight office skirt that rested above my knees.

Ginny just wore a white blouse with her Gryffindor tie loosened, with black pants that flare out at the bottom.

Before breakfast, we decided to meet up with Ron in the common room. When I got there I saw Ron in his usual spot but saw someone with him. I walked closer to see Lavender and Ron laughing and giggling.

"Ron, it's almost time, are you ready to go?" I say pushingly.

"But we have 15 minutes, me and Lavender were just about to play another round of chess." He tries to stay longer.

"But you and I always play chess?" I question

"Chess is a game for everyone, not just you and me, besides you don't even play anymore because I always beat you." Ron looks at me concerned.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I look down and back up at him embarrassed at my behavior. I was being rude and insensitive towards Lavender who was sitting 4 feet away from me.

Ginny stood next to me awkwardly. I looked at Ginny and she gave me an awkward stare.

"Well, Ginny and I are going to go to the Great Hall early then, meet you guys there?" I ask Ron and Lavender.

They both nod, and me and Ginny head on our way.

"What was that?" Ginny asked.

"What do you mean," I say confusingly.

"You were totally acting jealous."

"I am not jealous," I scoff

"mhmm, you were all like, 'Ron don't play with anyone else and by that don't play with any other girl.'" She mocks me as she holds her fingers up as quotation marks.

I glare at her and she turns her smile into a scarred face.

"Geez, fine you weren't jealous, I was just playing a joke with you." She says as she holds in her laugh.

We enter the Great Hall and sit down at the Gryffindor table. We were only about 10 minutes early but only a few students were around. No one from the Slytherin house had arrived yet though.

Ginny and I waited for everyone to arrive. Minute by minute more and more students gathered into the great hall. Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and other Slytherins came in as a pack, of course, Draco leading the crowd. Pansy was yet to be seen. Ron sits next to me as I was focused on the Slytherin table.