𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮

I made this chapter long to make up for not updating for so long!

Smut warning! (Also just so you know I have only written smut a few times so I'm sorry if it is bad!!)

As we stepped out I noticed the sky was now a light pink. As I walked into the school I knew what I had to do. It felt my legs were walking on their own.

"y/n! Where are you going?" I heard Pansy following me.

Anger filled me with each step I took. Before I knew it I was slamming open my father's office door.

I stood there looking at the empty desk he usually sits at while he grades papers.

"He's not here.. Let's get some rest." Pansy tugged my arm.

"You go ahead I'm gonna wait." I kissed her on the head.

"You need sleep." She argued.

"I'll get some later. Dont worry about me." I sat at my father's desk.

Pansy looked at me with a serious look. She then shook her head and walked out of his office. I sat looking at the same bland walls while I waited for him to arrive. He usually gets in early to give kids bad grades for a simple error in their work. All the thoughts were running through my head. What was I going to say? Did I actually want to do this or was it the lack of sleep making me want to? This was a mistake. I got up out of the chair and saw my father standing there at the door. He looked at me in shock. I was shocked too. This is what I wanted though...right?

"y/n- Are you okay, you are bleeding? He saw the blood-stained on my hospital gown.

"It's not mine." I felt all the anger rush back into me.

"What happened to you?" My father's face looked worried.

"You fucking happened!" I snapped.

His face went white to my response. "Look.." He tried to explain.

"No this was all your fault! Everything we had to go through was because of you!" My voice got louder.

"I was trying to protect you!"

"No- no you don't get to do that." I paused

"You don't get to turn this on me! You weren't fucking there! You didn't even visit once." I felt a knot tighten in my throat.

"But guess who was there."

His mouth tightened into a line not knowing what to say.

"She protected me. She is the reason why I am here right now. She didn't even have to do it and she still did it."

I walked closer to him.

"You did nothing, and the headmaster didn't do anything either." I looked him in the eyes.

"I didn't think the place was like that...It was a church! A muggle church too." He tried to explain.

"I might have forgiven you if you only did this to me but you did it to her too, and I will never forgive you for that."

I walked out of his office, to my dorm and saw Pansy asleep in my bed, she was now in a large Slytherin quidditch T-shirt that read her last name on the back. I took off my dirty clothes and put on fresh ones. I looked down at my hands to see the folders I have taken. I put them on my bedside table and crawled into bed next to her. She always looked so peaceful while she slept.

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

There I was in her bed pretending like I was asleep. Like I wasn't just outside of her father's office listening. I felt guilty of course but I had to make sure things didn't escalate too much. As her hand moved across my face I tried to hold in my laughter. The way her fingers felt across my skin made me want to squirm.