Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

Hello, my lovelies! I am Devu, back with a Bucky Barnes fanfiction

Hello, my lovelies! I am Devu, back with a Bucky Barnes fanfiction. You can find this at BuckysWinter

Summary

Valeria Barton is Hawkeye's estranged step-sister. The last time Clint ever heard of her was just before the death of her mother. After that, no one has seen or heard from the raven-haired girl.

Now it's been eight years since that. And Valeria Barton does not exist, according to most people.

But then the Tasseract gets stolen and Nick Fury gets desperate enough to reveal his best agent.

Famous by the name of The Huntress, Valeria Barton is the best assassin and spy to ever exist in Shield. No one but Nick Fury knows about her or her missions.

But now, with the God of Mischief stirring trouble, Nick is forced to bring her in.

So what happens when Valeria meets the group of remarkable people known as the Avengers? And what happens when old secrets are revealed and flames reignited?

But that isn't what this story is about. No, of course not.

Valeria Barton is the Huntress, and with more kills than anyone in Shield history, she has neutralized threats before they could even begin to become a problem for the world.

So what happens when Valeria sets her eyes on The Winter Soldier and marks him as her next hunt?

Will Valeria be able to fulfill this mission or will her morals and heart come in the way?

Most importantly, what would Valeria do when she realizes that The Winter Soldier is actually just a broken man with no memories of his own greatness?

Come find out in Hunt Me Down. Updated every alternate day.

✦✧✦

Alrightoo!! Four chapters of this are already up and I will be so happy to see you guys reading it.

I will be writing this in collaboration with my friends but trust me, you'll love it.

Go to BuckysWinter  to read this awesome piece.

That story is gonna be epic.

With Love, Devu.