⚜Chapter 4⚜

Girl in New Orleans

❇❇❇❇

Sometimes, you gotta get up and push yourself because the truth is, no one's gonna do it for you.

❇❇❇❇

"GO AWAY!" 

Rebekah received a cushion to her face as soon as she opened the blinds of Isabelle's room in hopes of getting the noirette to get out of her bed. For the whole week after the gala, Isabelle had been sulking and watching repeats of shows she didn't even like.

"Come on, Belle! You gotta get out of that bed at some point!" Hayley announced as she came inside the room with a tray full of scrambled eggs, bacon, and orange juice for Isabelle.

"Yeah, that point is not here yet, so.." Saying this the noirette turned around and wrapped the duvet around herself to block out the light.

"How long do you plan on staying there?" Rebekah questioned as she sat down on her bed and Hayley placed the tray on the side table before she grabbed Isabelle's duvet and pulled it away from her making her grumble angrily. She sat up with a huff and stared at the two of them with a pout.

"What the hell do you want!" She groaned, crossing her hands on her chest as Rebekah sighed.

"Don't get grumpy, we just wanna help you." She mumbled, "You can't get Elijah back if you stay curbed in your room the whole day."

"Yeah, I'm not getting him back any other way either. I've tried them all, Davina has her cloaking spell stronger than ever and Niklaus said Marcel was gonna return Elijah to us but now that he thinks that I was the one who got in his head to find Kol, he's taking his time with my mate knowing full well that it's gonna piss me off. Oh and, your darling brother is being a stuck up arse and not replying to our telepathic connection. So yeah, leave me the fuck alone!" She rambled before she got out of her bed and sauntered off inside the bathroom. Rebekah and Hayley exchanged helpless glances.

"What should we do next?" Hayley questioned Rebekah with uncertainty as the blonde shook her head.

"I've no idea!" 

Isabelle got inside the shower in an irritated mood as she turned on the hot water and it cascaded down her back and she closed her eyes to relax her nerves. 

She was worried about Elijah, considering that they hadn't completed the mark of the Parabatai, which also meant that they didn't have the full potential of their bond yet and they wouldn't be able to do much if the other one was to get in a threatening situation. 

She was angry at herself for pissing him off and she was terrified for his safety. The mere sight of Niklaus or Stefan enraged her and she wanted to strangle Marcel until he gave her Elijah back. 

And in the middle of it all, she deeply desired to meet Davina again because it had been so long since the noirette had seen her little witch who always had herself cloaked from her. 

She missed spending time with her and Marcel. It hadn't been long since she met them but for her, their small family of three was one of the most precious things in her life.

Isabelle took a deep breath as she wrapped herself in her bathrobe once she was done with her shower and got out into the closet to find some comfy clothes for yet another day she wished to stay in bed and read Elijah's journals and his copies of her favorite books.