⚜Chapter 18⚜

The Big Uneasy

❇❇❇❇

It does not take a genius to see that she cares for someone. And what is more obvious is that she will do anything for the ones she cares about.

❇❇❇❇

Isabelle walked towards her sleeping mate with soundless steps and a mischievous smile on her face. Rusty watched her with curious eyes, yeah, she's up to no good, he snickered in his head seeing her expressions.

Without making a noise, she came to his bedside and saw him sleeping on his side with his hand stretched out.

Sneakily, she eyed the can of whipped cream in her hand and stifling a laugh, she layered a good amount of it on his palm. 

Mr. Tux is gonna be mad, mom! Rusty screamed internally but he was curious to see how this would play out.

She stepped back with a satisfied expression on his face before she turned to Rusty, uh-oh, what does she want with me now? He thought, looking at her with wide eyes.

She tilted her head towards him and he understood what she was trying to say as he leaped upon the bed.

Elijah scrunched his face in his sleep as he felt the dog lick his face, "Rust, go away!" He mumbled in his deep voice layered with sleep.

Isabelle refrained her giggles as Rusty narrowed his eyes at the sleeping Original, RUDE, MR. TUX!

Screaming at him internally, the puppy licked his face again and this time Elijah's palm layered with the whipped cream shot towards his face to clean the moisture, and Rusty ducked away from to avoid having the same fate.

"ISABELLE!" Elijah groaned as he sat up with a grumpy expression on his face splotched with cream. He opened his eyes to find the noirette laughing, clutching her stomach and Rusty stood on the floor near his bedside with looking at him with innocent eyes.

"Sorry, my love, I couldn't resist." She spoke up before she broke out laughing again.

He exhaled looking at her with a playful glare and before she could comprehend, he wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her in bed.

She let out a shriek before he swiped the whipped cream can from her and soon enough, both of their faces were caked with the delicacy. 

"That's not fair!" She pouted before he wiped some of the cream from her face and ate it making her scrunch up her nose in disgust.

"You're disgusting." She grumbled making him smile at her amused before he looked at her mischievously.

"What are you thinking?" She asked suspiciously as she tried to shift away from his lap but he didn't let her.

"Just this, " saying this, he attacked her with tickles as she squealed and screeched between her laughter.

"Oh, come on, darling! You woke me up so sweetly, let me return the favor." He said as he continued tickling her and she laughed and giggled under his attacks.