Chapter 5

Break On Through

❇❇❇❇

She has scars because she has fought her battles, she's a Queen with her own armour and sword.

❇❇❇❇

The next morning, Elijah woke up in a mood to let off some steam. It had been a while since he had a proper work out session, so he thought of doing that today. After changing into track pants, he left for the gym.

There were some sounds coming from it already, so curiously he went inside and was greeted by a very angry Isabelle shedding all her rage down on a punching bag.

He leaned by the doorway as he watched her take out all her anger and pent up steam

He leaned by the doorway as he watched her take out all her anger and pent up steam. Most people would find the murderous look on her face dangerous. For him, it was more arousing than anything. She was a fighter, he knew, but he had no idea she shared his love for sparring as well.

"You gonna watch me all day, 'Lijah?" Isabelle asked, feeling his gaze on her as she turned around casually fixing her gloves.

Her sports bra and track pants doing nothing to hide her athletic physique as he tried his hardest not to stare at her openly.

"Good morning, Isa. I did not know you worked out." Elijah said walking in.

"I do, helps keep the rage in check. Because if I don't, I will go mad and people will die." Isabelle told him smiling sheepishly, making him chuckle.

"Would you like to spar?" Elijah offered, picking up a staff. She watched him give her a challenging look.

"Oh, it's on." Saying this, she opened her Electrum whip and it turned into a staff.

Looking straight in his eyes she moved forward.