Chapter 22

A View to Kill

❇❇❇❇

She may be the one drowning, but she's also the reason why storms are named after people.

❇❇❇❇

"I'm bored! So FUCKING BOREDDDD!" Jeremy yelled throwing his hands up in the air as Kol continued to flip through channels to find anything that would interest them both.

"Language! Little bro." Isabelle teased in order to further irritate him which made him roll his eyes as the Mikaelsons chuckled.

It was a normal Sunday afternoon and no one in the Mikaelson manor had anything particular to do. Although there was a lot of work left and no one had a clue about how they'll grow Jeremy's Hunter's mark, but for now they had all decided to forget about it all for some time.

And so far, for some of them, it was relaxing like Niklaus finally got time to complete a painting of his whilst Isabelle and Rebekah sat with their respective tabs, surfing through the online shopping sites to find anything that interested them. And Rebekah thought that shopping could take Isabelle's mind off of Elijah for a bit, which seemed to be working to some extent.

Stefan was out repairing his bike whereas Jeremy and Kol had utterly no idea as to what to do on this ordinary, no vamp-drama afternoon, leading to them being the most bored of the lot.

"Alright Jeremy, this would be you complaining about the exact same thing for the 7th time in the last fifteen minutes." Rebekah pointed out, her eyes still focused on the new fall collection.

"Yeah, because unlike you I have nothing to do," Jeremy grumbled.

"Yeah me too. I mean can't I just go and kill some people for fun?" Kol suggested excitedly.

"NO!"

Jeremy, Niklaus, and Rebekah shouted all at once, making Kol sit back in his seat with a pout on his face. Isabelle rolled his eyes, as she rubbed the side of her temple with her fingers, all the whining had finally succeeded in giving her a migraine. She put her tab aside and stared at the two whiny teenagers.

"Alright, you two–" she pointed with her index finger, "–off to the Gilbert house. Now. Jeremy has his X–box, and PlayStation there, you both can literally spend the whole damn day." She ordered.

"But what about Elena?" Jeremy questioned.

"Oh don't worry Jer, it's your house and you can have anyone over. She'll get out if she has a problem with that." Isabelle said, stating the obvious making the two boys light up with excitement as they got up and were out in a jiffy.

"God those two are kids!" Niklaus stated from his parlor and Rebekah and Isabelle couldn't agree more.

"Anyhow, Nik, you got any idea about the whereabouts of your dearest man-whore of a brother?" Isabelle quipped casually as she filled out the details of delivery for the red dress that had caught her eye.

Niklaus almost choked trying not to laugh at what Isabelle called his brother. Rebekah stared at Isabelle, amused. No one knew how she could be so casual about everything and still care so much. Irrespective of her act, they both knew that the answer was going to disappoint her more than she led on.