Chapter 1

After finishing the final exams, the first year of high school began a long summer vacation.

Zhang Man finished correcting the last test paper, packed her things, and left the office with her bag. She was locking the door, and the phone in her pocket suddenly vibrated. She took out her phone and glanced at the screen. It was her mother Zhang Huifang.

"Hey, Mom... well, it's a holiday today, I'll be back this weekend... I know."

Zhang Man don't know when it started. Most of the conversations between the mother and daughter ended with urging marriage. Zhang Huifang said that if a woman like her in her thirties does not fall in love or get married, she will completely lose her hormones and will never be tempted.

Zhang Man felt that this was right, but it was wrong.

She did not feel at all for the men around her, but in recent years she has dreamed of someone more and more frequently. When she woke up from a dream, her heartbeat seemed to repeat the throbbing of my youth.

As soon as she walked downstairs to the teaching building, she met the director of teaching Zhou Wenqing: "Ms. Zhang, are you free to have a meal at night?"

Zhang Man instinctively wanted to refuse. Thinking of Zhang Huifang's increasingly anxious urging, she changed to: "I have time."

The man was a little surprised when he heard the words, and turned to a happy expression: "Then wait for me."

Zhang Man nodded, standing at the top of the stairs holding his bag, and sighed inwardly as she watched him walking upstairs in a hurry.

She didn't know what Zhou Wenqing meant. In all fairness, he is a calm and down-to-earth man with strong working ability and a sense of responsibility in life. Although he was a few years older than her, and he was divorced, it was a good choice for her.

There are very few people around her who are not married yet.

He quickly came down and changed into a very vigorous shirt, but the slightly drooping statutory lines on his face made him look a little tired.

The two went to a Sichuan restaurant next to the school.

Zhou Wenqing chose a corner position and wiped the table and chairs with a tissue before asking her to sit down.

Very gentleman.

"Ms. Zhang comes to order, madam first."

Zhang Man hooked up a dry pot of Chiba tofu and a spicy chicken as usual.( Summer; I'm hungry)

However, as soon as she ordered and handed him the menu, he crossed it out and chose two other new dishes.

Zhang Man was a little surprised, and looked up at him.

Zhou Wenqing smiled and said: "I guessed you would order these two dishes. I still remember when you first came to our school, you ordered these two dishes for the first teacher dinner, and they have not changed for so many years. Zhang Man, life is not static. Sometimes people may stay in their comfort zone and don't have the courage to jump out. But changes are not always a bad thing, why not try? Whether it's food or people."

Zhang Man lowered his head, feeling a little shake in her heart, knowing that he meant something, but she didn't know how to answer the conversation. Fortunately, Zhou Wenqing didn't trouble her and changed the subject.

Halfway through a meal, Zhou Wenqing is quite harmonious, and Zhou Wenqing is very good at driving the atmosphere. Even if she doesn't speak much, the atmosphere between the two is not awkward.