Chapter 79

After the award ceremony was over, the solemn and solemn atmosphere in the banquet hall was slightly lighter, and the relaxed and happy dinner officially began.

Li Weigang won the prize, and there was an endless stream of people who came to him to talk to. Zhang Man saw that he could not come back for a while, so he started to eat dinner by himself.

The award ceremony and the dinner were held in Stockholm’s city hall. The dining table was used in the long row of seats in the city hall, covered with snow-white tablecloths, and on top of all kinds of tableware, exquisite gilded tableware, all Engraved with the words Nobel. The dishes at the dinner are different every year. This year is a grand and exquisite French meal, which can be regarded as appetizing.

Zhang Man ate a white wine mussel, picked up the wine glass, smiled and touched the glass with the gray-haired French lady next to him.

The old lady didn't speak English very well, with a strong French accent, her words were a little muddy: "There are wet wipes on the table."

After speaking, she smiled kindly and pointed to her face.

Zhang Man touched her face in the direction of her fingers. Only then did she realize that when Li Wei was speaking on stage, she cried so dimly. At this moment, she is still full of tears, mixed with the makeup on her face. Scary.

She smiled and thanked, took a wet wipe and wiped her face.

Although she has spent so many years in enthusiastic Western countries, she is still a restrained Chinese in her bones, and she is somewhat ashamed to encounter this situation.

The old lady seemed to see that she was a little embarrassed, and took the initiative to joke with her: "Don’t feel shy, I was no better than you in the year my husband won the award. Twenty years have passed in a flash, and he joined Nobel Prize Foundation, I will come when I have time every year."

Zhang Man smiled and replied a few words, knowing that the old lady was comforting her.

At that moment, it was really embarrassing. He was shining on the stage, and she was crying with her mouth under her mouth. Probably the whole world watching the live broadcast of the awards ceremony can see her embarrassed appearance.

In fact, there are many people who won the Nobel Prize today, and there are also many family members who watched the award ceremony in the audience like her. Under this solemn atmosphere, it is inevitable that most of them were in tears.

But on this occasion, even tears are reserved and reasonable, and there are really few people who are as embarrassed and embarrassed as her.

After drinking some wine, I felt sleepy. In fact, Zhang Man's drinking volume is not bad, but he stayed up until midnight last night before going to bed. He was really sleepy now.

She reluctantly ate something and went to the bathroom to wash her face to keep herself awake. When she came back, she found that Li Wei was already seated.

Zhang Man stood at the entrance and looked over there to see him talking with a scientist next to him.

The man wore a black suit that was well-arranged and straight, and his smooth profile face looked exquisite and tough under the bright light. The facial features were even more attractive than the deep-eyed and high-nosed Danish scientist next to him. His appearance really hasn't changed much from a decade ago. It's just that he is taller and his face is more angular.

At a certain moment, she felt that he seemed to be the young man who turned to look at her at the intersection and held her hand ten years ago.

They are really together, for so many years.