Chapter 34

-"Have you accepted?"

Hearing the eager question from the young man, Zhang Man was stunned, and after a moment he guessed that he was probably talking about Qin Shuai.

Her heart collapsed rapidly at this moment.

His eyes were red, his hair was messy, and his tone, with a fluster and impatience that was rarely seen in ordinary days, ran awkwardly and desperately, losing his calmness and calmness, just to ask her this question.

Zhang Man thought of his previous life, the boy who was standing at the gate of the school blocking her, his flushed eyes and painful expression at the moment, how similar to that time.

The tip of her heart hurts, but she uses a touch of warmth and sweetness that was not originally a winter night.

——He finally put her in his heart as he did in the previous life.

Emotions surged, Zhang Man took a deep breath, and his fingertips began to tremble.

She laughed softly, and her voice was as soft as moonlight on the dim playground.

"No, I don't like him."

Just a few words, to the young man in front of him, seemed like a natural wonder.

It turned out that she didn't accept it. This girl who would only cry and act like a baby at him did not become someone else.

A certain string in the boy's heart suddenly loosened at this moment, and the coagulated blood was flowing in the body again, and he heard his heart beating enthusiastically in his chest.

Rebirth after the disaster.

Destiny did not abandon him again like it did when he was seven.

However, even though the fatal threat had disappeared, the pain in his heart was never relieved.

At this moment, the usually deserted boy suddenly realized how greedy he was.

He wants more than that.

On the dim steps with some cold wind, he quietly stared at the girl in front of him, the nerves beating in the forehead and the intense pain in his heart, and told him the only answer behind all the questions.

At this moment, he finally realized it.

——All he wanted was her.

That's why when I see her, I feel itchy. When she is uncomfortable, she feels even more uncomfortable, and when she is bullied, she starts to go crazy.

I want to hold her in my arms all the time.

He figured it out clearly, that kind of heart burst pain that he had never experienced before, just like it. Before he knew it, there was a person in his heart, the petite girl standing in front of him.

He likes her.

He finally understood that the feeling of liking someone is pain. Every time he saw her, there would be dull pain in a corner of his heart.

But humans are very strange. The more painful they are, the more they have to touch.

As a result, the young man who never expected illusory feelings, suddenly wanted to hit this southern wall with flesh and blood.

He wanted her to like him, even if only a little bit.

-"You don't like what he said, then, do you like me?"

The young boy's low voice rang unexpectedly, breaking the faint night.

Zhang Man looked into his eyes with unbearable pain and depression in his eyes.