Chapter 47

The two walked back from the beach. Zhang Man originally wanted to stay at Li Wei's house for one night and would go to the school final exam with him tomorrow, but Zhang Huifang kept calling to remind her, so she had to bid him farewell.

She was still a little uneasy, accompanied him to the store to buy a new cell phone, and installed the phone card: "Boyfriend, you want to text me tonight."

The boy nodded obediently, with a smile on his lips: "Well, Manman, I will take you home."

When she got downstairs at her house, Zhang Man just wanted to go upstairs, but he heard the boy calling her behind her.

"Man."

His voice was hoarse and he couldn't hear much emotion.

Zhang Man turned his head: "What's wrong? Can't bear me?"

The boy was silent for a long time, but finally he didn't speak.

He smiled at her and waved his hand, the strong emotions in his eyes that couldn't be removed, in this winter, there seemed to be a different temperature.

Zhang Man's heart was hot, she walked over and kissed him gently on the cheek, her eyes bright: "Well, then I'm going upstairs. Don't think about it at home yourself, just call me if you have anything, OK? ?"

"Well, go up."

Maybe it was the sea breeze that blew all afternoon, and the boy's voice was a bit thick nasal.

His smile was so warm that Zhang Man's heart was slightly at ease.

Things are always going in a good direction, right?

In the warm winter sun, the thick snow was melting silently. The solid ice ridges on the eaves kept dripping.

"Tick, tick, tick."

The water droplets on the light gray concrete floor circled a thick color.

Everything was strangely peaceful.

Many times, people cannot perceive when they are in peace, and there may be storms afterwards.

That night, the two kept in touch. Zhang Man would send a text message to Li Wei every few minutes, and he would reply in a regular manner. Although he didn't talk much, Zhang Man could feel that he was much calmer than before.

Li Wei even sent her a copy of the physics exam. Zhang Man looked at the densely packed questions and felt warm.

At this time, he can still think of the words he said before to help her.

He seemed stronger than she thought.

...

On Monday, Zhang Man arrived at school very early.

The final exam was very tightly arranged, with two and a half hours of Chinese in the morning and math in the afternoon. The exam on the second day is divided into liberal arts and sciences. Liberal arts students are politics, history, and geography, and science students are science, chemistry, and students.

Each grade is divided into a different examination room, in the empty teaching building on the other side of the school.

Zhang Man went to the classroom first, there were not many people in the classroom.

Li Wei is not there either.

He usually comes earlier than Zhang Man. As long as she walks into the classroom in the morning, you can see him sitting quietly and reading.

But today he is not here.

Looking at his empty desk, Zhang Man suddenly had a bad feeling in her heart. She asked the boy who was sleeping on his stomach at the desk: "Jin Ming, have you seen Li Wei?"