Chapter 51

Time passed day by day, and the New Year was about to come, and Zhang Man still did not contact Li Wei. He seemed to have completely disappeared from her world.

City N, which had been dry for many days, suddenly began to rain in the afternoon of the New Year's Eve.

Zhang Huifang went to the vegetable market to buy groceries. In the evening, the mother and daughter agreed that they would go to Uncle Xu’s house for the New Year.

Zhang Man was lying on the bed, listening to the rain outside.

In the community downstairs, a few naughty boys are setting off firecrackers. It takes a lot of energy to light a firecracker on such a wet rainy day-it takes time and effort, but they still have fun.

This age is really good, carefree, no need to worry about anything, listening to the firecrackers, simple happiness can last for a long time.

Zhang Man looked at the window sill, because most of the Phalaenopsis had withered because it had not been watered for several days.

Twelve days.

It has been twelve days since he left her.

When I was with him, every day passed very quickly, but since he left, the days have started counting and passing by with his fingers.

"Zizi."

The phone on the bedside suddenly vibrated. Zhang Man bounced like an electric shock and quickly took the phone and opened it.

It is the year-end bill of mobile users.

She stared at the text message for a long time.

Disappointed?

She curled her mouth and smiled.

She didn't seem to be disappointed, she didn't seem to expect it to be him.

With the passage of time, her expectations were gradually declining. Perhaps one day, she suddenly accepted his departure.

The hardest thing every day now is to watch the news from different places.

Weibo, newspapers, Netease News... She browses the news through various channels every day. She is trembling with fear, and she forces herself to read it.

Fortunately, fortunately, I haven't seen the report that makes her worry all the time.

There are no such words as "juvenile suicide" or "depression suicide".

Zhang Man sat up, bent his legs, and buried his face in his knees.

It really takes a lot of courage to find someone. Zhang Huifang said that the grandmother and family in the next unit have sold their house and are looking for their children.

She is the same, she really went to many places in order to find him.

Two days ago, she even went to Z City alone.

She went to the aquarium and walked through all the venues alone. She thought he might go there. She didn't dare to blink her eyes. She kept looking for it, and she didn't see any performances or events.

She also went to the hotel where the two of them had been together. The old man heard her say that he couldn't stay in the hotel, but he asked people and said coldly that he had never seen him.

She was worried that he would lie to her and squatted at the door of the hotel, waiting for several hours.

It's still snowing in Z city, and the temperature is seven or eight degrees below zero, and it is utterly cold.