Chapter 50

Zhang Man was at the airport that day and stayed until the night fell.

She sat blankly in a cold seat in the waiting hall, not knowing what she was waiting for.

Surrounded by travellers in a hurry, there are parents traveling with their children, overseas students returning to China for the New Year, and office workers traveling north and south...

None of them are him.

As she searched, she began to keep recalling in her mind.

Time flies so fast, fate is caught off guard.

Just two days ago, she couldn't wait to get off the bus and fell into his arms. He tricked her into picking up the paper, pushed her under the small desk, and kissed her eagerly.

After watching the sea that day, he sent her downstairs and called her name.

She asked him if he could not bear her.

He did not answer.

He was reluctant to bear her at the time, right? Why didn't she find out?

Zhang Man regretfully tugged his hair, his heart hardly numb.

...

The winter vacation began, but she could no longer sleep.

One after another, the nightmare struck like in the previous life-when he closed his eyes, he was covered in blood and pale face.

One day, two days... She kept calling Li Wei's cell phone every day, hoping that he could turn it on. She hoped in her heart that maybe he would think of her late at night, in a strange place, and then turn on the phone to see if there is any news from her.

But he didn't, he never turned on the machine.

He didn't want her to find him.

Zhang Man didn't dare to think about what would happen when he was alone. Forty-eight hours later, she chose to call the police and emphasized Li Wei's very serious depression.

Unfortunately, after the police heard her narration, they immediately adjusted the hospital's information. The results of the examination showed that Li Wei did not suffer from depression, not to mention that there was no suicide in the email he sent to Zhang Man. Instead, he actively expressed that he wanted to go abroad for treatment.

So no matter what Zhang Man said, they didn't believe her, they thought it was just a couple quarreling, and the little girl wanted to find her boyfriend.

It was the end of the year, not to mention that a human trafficker group appeared in N City some time ago, and the police were so busy that it was impossible to use manpower and material resources to find someone.

Zhang Man retired and asked them to check Li Wei's ticket or train ticket purchase record.

The purchase of train tickets and air tickets requires real-name authentication, which can be found by checking the records of the police station.

Several policemen couldn't meet her plea and adjusted the records for her.

Strangely, there is no record.

According to data, within six months, Li Wei did not have any travel records of planes or trains.

Did he go there by coach?

Zhang Manhun returned home without giving up.

She ran out every day for the past two days and locked herself in the room when she returned home. Even Zhang Huifang had noticed this abnormality.