Chapter 70

Under the pale light of the projection hall, the young man's skin was as white as jade, and the red blood on the corners of his lips was touching, just like the red and black blood from the corners of the little girl's smiling mouth at the end of the film.

--"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

The plot of the movie is too scary and the effect is too realistic. When Zhang Man saw this scene, the line began to reverberate in his mind: You never know whether you are sitting next to a person or a ghost.

He... he can't be a ghost, right?

Reason was firmly suppressed by fear, she screamed and jumped from his arms like an electric shock, shuddering in her seat, far away from him.

The two girls in the front seat were already frightened when they saw them. With their minds extremely tense, they were caught off guard and heard a scream, and they were so scared that they screamed.

"Ah!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

"..."

So, in a few seconds, one by one, there was a burst of hoarse screams in a small area of ​​the projection hall, and some girls even had broken voices in their hoarseness.

The aunt of the cleaner in charge of the final cleaning came in with a bucket and a mop: this audience is timid enough.

The girl in the red dress in front was frightened with arrhythmia. She vaguely remembered someone screaming in the back seat just now. When she looked back, she identified the culprit.

She patted her violently throbbing chest, and looked at Zhang Man with a bad look: "...Scared me, yelling."

Zhang Man reacted and lowered his head embarrassedly.

The young man gently raised his hand, wiped off the blood on the corners of his lips, and hugged the person, with a smile in his voice: "Sorry, my girlfriend is less courageous."

The girl was so frightened that she wanted to say one more thing. She glanced at... Uh, fucking, is this guy too handsome?

So I swallowed the blame from my lips, forget it, don't care about the handsome guy.

Zhang Man apologized in embarrassment, and then took the young man's hand and walked out of the cinema quickly.

When she walked to the brightly lit street, she raised her embarrassed face.

Wait, she screamed just now because she saw blood on the corners of his lips.

She pulled the person under a street lamp, patted him on the head, and made him bend down.

When the two of them were almost tall, she raised her right hand, bent her index and middle fingers, and lifted the young man's chin, with her thumb gently touching the corner of his mouth.

There was a little blood on the fingertips.

"Li Wei, why is the corner of your mouth bleeding? It really scared me just now..."

The corners of the boy's lips were aching, and he felt a little helpless: "...what do you think?"

Zhang Man recalled carefully.

Just now, whenever there were some horror plots in the movie, she seemed to bite something subconsciously to vent her inner fear.

What did you bite?

It's soft, flexible, and hot... and her hands around his neck, her eyes blocked for a long time, and the movie scenes that can only be seen by tilting her neck...

Rebirth Plan To Save LeaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara