Chapter 24

After November, the autumn of the year in City N passed so quietly, and the deciduous trees on both sides of the road were completely bare. The temperature drops sharply, the air is dry and cold, and the hardest season of the four seasons has arrived.

It has been more than three months since Zhang Man was reborn.

In the monthly exam in early December, she took a lot of seriousness. This time, the physics scores of the next few exams are very important, and the class teacher will select students who participate in physics competitions in the second year of high school.

Zhang Man calculated it clearly in his heart that Li Wei had already made up her lessons for more than three months. It was only natural that she had made a lot of progress compared to before, and he would not doubt him.

So she basically let go of writing. Except for the last more complicated topic, which is still empty, the others have done a lot of work.

Sure enough, after the results came out, she made a small sensation in the class again. She was a person who failed when she first entered the school. She even passed the physics test paper with a perfect score of 120 in her early 100s. Even the head teacher Liu Zhijun also paid attention to her Woke up, took the initiative to ask her to go to the office, praised and encouraged her in person.

When Zhang Man came back from the office, he happily put the physics test paper on the boy's desk, cupped his cheeks in his hands, and looked at him with bright eyes, wanting to be praised by him.

The boy finished the paper, glanced at where she lost points, and frowned slightly.

"The last question, I did something similar last time in the make-up class, and you did it right."

Zhang Man took a look at the test paper, and it was really the last one.

Oops, when she took the exam, she didn't pay attention to what the last question was. She thought it must be a very complicated problem, so she left it blank.

She turned her mind quickly, smirked, and forcibly explained: "I'm still not proficient. I also thought this topic was familiar at the time, but I didn't remember how to do it."

The boy nodded and stopped embarrassing her.

Zhang Man changed the subject: "Li Wei, do you want to participate in physics competitions later. How do you think I am learning? Can I go with you? I think physics seems to be quite fun recently."

The boy took a serious look at her, as if he was evaluating whether she was serious.

Zhang Man immediately sat upright, folded his hands properly, and looked very sincere: "I mean it, you see, my total score is the tail of the crane in our class. If you take the college entrance examination, it will be one at most. One book, if you learn to compete, you might still have a chance."

The boy said softly after hearing this: "It will be very tired."

"I'm not afraid. Next time I go to your house, will you teach me to do the competition questions? I have checked them. The high school competition covers college mechanics, electromagnetics and thermals. Shall we start with college mechanics?"

The teenager pondered for a while, maybe thinking about the feasibility of this matter, and nodded for a while: "Okay."

. ...

When he returned home that day, Zhang Man found that Zhang Huifang was not at home again. There was a supper for her on the table, and a note was posted to let her go to bed earlier.

She has returned more and more late lately.

Zhang Man has doubts in his heart, doesn't she already know Zheng Zhi?