Chapter 81

——"I'm so sorry, but unfortunately you are not me."

Hearing the sound, Zhang Man suddenly turned his head. The young man who was supposed to be on the other side of the Pacific was standing behind her at this moment, hugging her lightly, with an unclear look in his black eyes.

Most of the alcohol was gone in an instant, half was fright, half was surprise.

"Li Wei? Why are you back?"

She thought she was dreaming, but when she looked at him carefully, she knew it was true.

After half a year, the boy seemed to have reduced a little. He turned around wearing the black wool coat Zhang Huifang bought him for the Chinese New Year last year, and surrounded the scarf she gave him.

It's him, he really came back.

Zhang Man turned around excitedly, but he moved too quickly, his head was dizzy, and he couldn't stand it now. But there was a string loose in my heart, it didn't matter if I couldn't stand, he was there.

So she was not in a hurry to stand still, instead she held the milk tea with her arms around the boy's waist, leaning against him without bones, and closed her eyes.

Li Wei was held by her, and the violent spirit in her heart finally got some comfort.

The two men stood on the sidewalk in front of the North Medical University and looked at each other.

Cheng Zimo and him looked at each other for a long time, and knew in his heart that the victory was divided.

Perhaps, he is not qualified to compete with him.

She just pushed him away like that, but in the next second, she hugged the young man she was thinking of.

Cheng Zi clenched his fist silently, squeezed the corner of his mouth, after all, he didn't say anything, and turned away.

...

Here Zhang Man is leaning against the boy's chest, breathing in the familiar taste of him, and rubbing his face against the placket of his coat: "Boyfriend, when did you come back? I don't know... …I just looked at your positioning, but I didn’t see it. I thought you turned off when you slept..."

Who would have thought that someone who had been thinking about it for half a year suddenly appeared at this moment, like a dream.

After drinking, her mind was rippling again, and it was difficult to think about it. She completely forgot what he saw and heard just now, so she didn't even think of explaining it.

The boy didn't speak for a long while, his eyebrows were knotted, and he couldn't stretch it out.

He finally sighed, hugged her in a compromise, and smelled the heavy alcohol on her body. After a long pause, his voice was low and dumb: "You...go drinking?"

"Ok."

Zhang Man didn't want to listen to him asking these irrelevant questions, and hugged him tightly.

The answer is so simple, I don't know to lie to him.

There was an indescribable soreness and awkwardness in the young man's heart, like drinking a whole jar of old vinegar in the winter.

He took a deep breath and gently pushed the person away, trying to calm his mood, but the suppressed hostility in his heart intensified after seeing the two cups of milk tea in her hand.

"Went to buy milk tea together?"

"Hmm..." Zhang Man was pushed away, a little unsteady. Hearing his question, his dizzy head remembered what Liu Mumu had told her today, so he shook the unopened cup of milk tea before his eyes. , Happily shook his fingers and counted: "Add pearls and red beans, 70% sweet, and remove the ice."