Chapter 74

Missing to Missing, there are nine other people in the family, if he is bumped into, Zhang Man will definitely be faceless.

She locked the door to make sure that no one would push in, and then she walked in front of him in the dark eyes of the young man.

She looked directly into his eyes.

—— "Boyfriend, I actually don't want to leave you for a minute, but I don't want to leave you for so long in the future... I want to go to a university with you, and I will always be by your side and never leave you. Wait for us When we grow up, we are still together, we are married, we have children, and then we will live our lives. When you become a gray-haired old man, I will become a wrinkled old lady. Let's go out to watch the snow together, okay? "

The young man listened to her, and the deep pool in his eyes rolled up the waves.

It turned out that she never talked about it.

With all her actions, she was proving to him that she wanted to be by his side for the rest of her life.

The teenager suddenly remembered that in the night a few days ago, Nick stood by his bed again, talking to him.

He viciously asked him if he had a girlfriend and he didn't want to associate with friends. He also ridiculed him vigorously. He was a child who was loved by no one, and his girlfriend would detest him soon after.

He even said to him: "Look, your Manman ignored you for the past two days? Li Wei, you believe me, only Janet and I will stay with you forever, Zhang Man cheated you , She will abandon you soon."

In a daze, he seemed to have another attack. He yelled to shut him up and slammed a vase in the room against him.

The loud sound of the broken vase made him instantly awake, opened his eyes, and only the room was full of mess.

After that, he kept his eyes open all night and didn't fall asleep. He clearly felt that he was firm in his heart. He knew that Manman was not like this, but the feeling of powerlessness and heartache forced him down.

In the darkness, he adjusted his breathing over and over again, adjusting to the uncontrollable frustration and decadence. In the early hours of the next day, he put on his best smile and went to see her at school.

His delusion is not getting better. Such things happen almost every few days and are not controlled at all. Sometimes it's Nick, then it's Janet, and sometimes even lost, he will fall into a trance again, wondering if they are real or fake.

But as long as you think of her, there is a clear distinction between truth and falsehood.

She seems to have become, his ruler to measure the world. What is related to her is truth, and what is opposed to her is falsehood. He tried his best to keep himself awake, even when he was alone, no matter how chaotic he was, he had to stay awake and stand beside her.

——He and she, they are working hard for each other.

Zhang Man said, raising his hands, putting them on the young man's shoulders, and gently pressing down.

He looked hard to distinguish, his breathing was a little heavy, but now he lowered his head extremely obediently, following her movements.

He looked at her calmly.

Sure enough, his vines stood on their toes gently, gently, tremblingly, and eagerly pressed against the corners of his lips, with the same enthusiasm as him.

Her lips are soft and soft, her waist is slender, and she carries an indescribable fresh milky fragrance... The young man opened his eyes slightly and saw a little blush on her white cheeks.