Chapter 69

Early on Saturday morning, Zhang Man put on the new early spring dress that Zhang Huifang had bought for her the previous two days, and hurried downstairs.

Zhang Huifang was sitting at the dining table, watching her wearing a goose yellow dress and small leather shoes, opening and closing the door with a red face.

She took a bite of the bun and winked at Xu Shang: "Hey, don't tell me, Zhang Man, this girl, since falling in love with that stinky boy, she has become a lot more pleasing to the eye. Tsk tsk, when she was in junior high school, I I bought a lot of small skirts for her, and she didn't wear them all the time."

Xu Shang nodded: "Man Man was not very talkative before, but now he is much more lively."

Zhang Man naturally couldn't hear their discussion. She hurriedly pressed the elevator down, and as soon as she left the unit door, she saw the teenager standing downstairs waiting for her at a glance.

He happened to wear a **** yellow hoodie today, which matched her dress very well. Zhang Man bought this sweater with him before. The clothes in his wardrobe are mostly black, white and gray. Although they are very clean and beautiful, the color is too cold and depressing, which is not good for physical and mental health.

So she accompanied him to buy a lot of colorful sweaters and T-shirts. The teenagers couldn't match her persistence, so she bought them all frowning, but she said whether to wear them or not-her favorite pink Mickey Mouse T Shirt, I never saw him wear it.

"Boyfriend, morning!"

Zhang Man walked over with eyes bent, took his arm, and leaned up to kiss him on his side.

The boy looked at the smiling girl in front of him, his eyes slightly startled.

Today, she didn't tie her ponytail, her long hair was straight down, her bangs grew a lot longer, and she no longer covered her forehead as before, but combed it from the middle, not behind her small ears. She was wearing a goose-yellow dress with polka dots. The material was light and the skirt with ruffles swayed slightly with her steps.

It was the first time he saw her wearing such a color, and his heart was suddenly hit.

It seemed that she had always been such a warm and powerful color in his heart, not as aggressive as red, nor as cold as gray and black.

Goose yellow, just warm.

The young man opened his hands, shook the coldness of his eyebrows, smiled and hugged his glimmer.

The two held hands, went shopping, ate hot pot, and went to the playground... The teenager also took her to the cake room and made a birthday cake for her. He arranged the itinerary. Every detail was careful and thoughtful. It was obviously a couple dating. It was a very common thing, but she felt that happiness was overwhelming.

After dinner, Zhang Man stood at the entrance of the cinema holding the young man's arm, and suddenly he couldn't hold it back, and laughed out loud.

"Manman, what's wrong?"

She shook her head, hugged him, and looked up: "Boyfriend, we are finally younger today. Every time we date before, I feel like we two are like old couples who have been married for many years."

Basically before, when he was free, he would go to his house. She cooks, he washes the dishes, and then the two study together; or go for a walk on the beach together, surrounded by some elderly people running and exercising; or he takes her to the top western Dining in the restaurant...Some time ago, several cousins ​​of Uncle Xu's relatives always asked them and Chen Feier to play mahjong together.