Chapter 7

Back home, Zhang Huifang was sitting on the sofa in the living room, playing a sweater while watching a funny variety show. Seeing something interesting, she leaned forward and backward with a smile, her face turned into a flower.

When Zhang Huifang was young, she made a lot of money in partnership with a friend in a bar business. She bought a few houses in N City and lived in one set by herself, but rented out the others. She hasn't gone out to work since Zhang Man can remember. The mother and daughter rely on some financial dividends and rent, and their lives are pretty decent.

In all fairness, Zhang Huifang lived a mess herself, but it was not bad for her. Although she was not as meticulous as other mothers, A person who is so self-willed like her has a much better attitude towards Zhang Man than others.

Although she has changed many boyfriends and brought all kinds of people to the house, she never keeps anyone at home overnight. She had a good grasp of it, and it hardly affected Zhang Man's life. Of course, if it affects her character, that's another matter.

"Dinner is on the table. After eating, you to do your homework." Zhang Huifang smoothly lifted the brown curly hair that fell to her chest, and yawned mechanically to repeat the actions in her hands.

She is not stingy about her beauty, the whole person is like a strong red rose, even if she is a little older, it still blooms warmly and brightly.

"Ok."

Zhang Man looked at her, remembering the reason why she transferred to another school in the sophomore year in her previous life, and she couldn't help but press her brow anxiously.

Zhang Huifang will meet her next boyfriend, Zheng Zhi, in this winter, and will follow him to H City a year later, even with her which lead to her having to transfer school.

On the surface, Zheng Zhi looks polite, gentle and considerate. He also has a sensual literary style that other greasy middle-aged uncles don't have. Zhang Huifang fell in love with him at first sight.

In the beginning, the two got along so much more than Zhang Huifang's former man, and even Zhang Man thought she had found true love this time. However, after the mother and daughter in the previous life followed Zheng Zhi to H City, the man's hypocritical nature began to be exposed. Not only was he good at gambling, he was also lustful and violent. He spent a lot of money at the gambling table. His gambling skills were poor and he lost all of Zhang Huifang's savings.

In the end, Zhang Huifang's breakup with him was so tragic that she was completely undevoted and not willing to love in the future. Zhang Huifang was alone until she was born again.

Therefore, whether it is to stay with Li Wei forever or for Zhang Huifang, she has to change this. The scumbag who cheated money and sex, she would not allow him to step into the house again.

After eating, Zhang Man returned to her room, turned on the computer and posted it on the school.

She flipped through the fragmented posts, and sure enough, she quickly saw a hot post, in which someone broke the news about Li Wei-related rumors one after another.

[Original]: Everyone knows that Li Wei in the first grade of high school is the one with good grades and super handsome. He and I were in junior high school. When he was in junior high school, he was also very famous in school, but I would advise you ladies and sisters to be rational, this person has a problem! Do you want to listen? If you want to, wait until I come back after dinner.

[One Middle School, One Flower]: Of course I know Li Wei. Although it has only been a week since enrolling in school, the appearance of this elementary school brother completely beats the wretched boys in the school? What's the problem with him? Isn't it gay?