Chapter 23

-"No way."

A low and hoarse voice came from the quiet alley around the corner, like a ghost coming out of hell, it was terribly cold.

The sudden answer stunned all the people present.

Zhang Man heard the familiar voice and turned his head in shock.

Under the dim street lamp, the ground was full of yellow leaves, and the boy came from not far away, with clear and powerful footsteps. He put away his inattentive tone, as if he suddenly changed a person, with a cold temperament.

He walked to her step by step, took her hand, staggered to block her, and protected her behind him.

Zhang Man shook his hand back nervously. Her palms were already sweaty. At this time, being held by his dry and warm hands, the sticky tension was much reduced.

She tilted her head to look at his profile. The boy's face was hidden in the dark night, and she couldn't see his expression clearly. But just hearing his voice just now made her heart tremble.

He is angry.

The unscrupulous teenagers saw someone coming to fight and hug the injustice, and surrounded them with great vigor, and the two crowded around the corner tightly.

At this time, the young man with earrings in the lead recognized Li Wei, and he sneered loudly: "Oh, isn't this classmate Li Wei in the first grade of high school? A celebrity in our school. Why, you are a lunatic who wants to talk to Lao Tzu. Robbing women? Why do you **** them? Take them home and hang them?"

After he finished speaking, he laughed sarcastically, and even the other bad boys behind him also laughed, as if he had heard the funniest joke.

In their opinion, although Li Wei looks tall and strong, there are four of them after all. Besides, not everyone can do fighting. Who is more cruel than him. How could he be a good student and nerd who reads in school every day?

As for the statement that he is a lunatic, they are not afraid. What if you are crazy, do you want to find a rope to hang them all on the clothes rail?

Seeing that the two of them were not talking, the stud boy thought they were afraid, so he continued to provoke, and his tone became more arrogant: "I advise you kid not to be nosy, go quickly, and don't prevent me from loving my woman well."

He smiled again, dragging a long tone and adding: "Don't blame me for not reminding you, it's not suitable for children."

Zhang Man stretched out his hand nervously and took Li Wei's arm, because she found that after hearing this, the young man squeezed her hand firmly, and the pain almost made her scream. The blue veins on his forehead began to bulge, and his temperament became more fierce.

Just like when he stopped her at the school gate in his previous life, at this moment, he became a vicious lone wolf, which made people shudder.

Zhang Man panicked and his heart began to beat violently.

——What to do, he seems to be out of control.

I don't know why, she knows that the other party has four people, but looking at him like this, her panic is not at all because she is worried that the other party will hurt them.

At this moment, her hunch came true.

The young man quickly pulled away from her hand, and without saying anything, he slammed something into the face of the stud young man, making a muffled noise.

The harshness and no hesitation at that moment made Zhang Man couldn't help exclaiming.

When she came back to her senses, the tragic howling of the pierced boy tearing his throat and the blood on his face tore the night through a hole.