Chapter 20

On October 7, Zhang Man arrived at the N City Grand Theater early in the morning.

After all, N City No. 1 Middle School is the provincial key point, and attaches great importance to the multi-faceted development of students. This kind of performance that can show the school's literary and artistic outlook is naturally relatively grand. Therefore, the school rents the cultural theater in the center of N city for the National Day performance every year.

The theater not only arranged seats for all students, but the school also reserved a separate area for some parents who signed up.

Zhang Man went backstage, changed into the dress Zhang Huifang prepared for her, and went to the dressing room. The school hired a professional makeup artist team for the students.

Most of the students who performed the show had seen it during the rehearsal yesterday. At this time, everyone was preparing in the dressing room, waiting nervously for the second rehearsal in the morning.

As Qin Shuai is the head of the school's art department, he not only has a piano solo program, but also serves as the host of the show and the overall program coordinator. He went in and out to check the availability of various actors and the preparation of props, and was very busy.

"Let's have a makeup artist over there and put makeup on the hostess..."

As soon as he opened the door of the dressing room, he saw the girl standing aside waiting for makeup.

The snow-skinned black dress and the exquisite modified cheongsam are extremely close-fitting, which outlines her enchanting curves. She pulled up her long hair today. Instead of tying up a ponytail like before, she fixed all the hair behind her head and put it in a bun. Even the bangs were carefully fastened with buttons, showing a smooth look. Forehead.

A sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl, with fair and clean skin, is amazingly beautiful even without powder.

At this moment, Qin Shuai was involuntarily stunned.

I have seen her several times, but I feel like being punched every time in my heart. He knocked his head and thought to himself, this girl really grew up in his aesthetics.

I completely forgot without makeup, Minister Qin went in and put on almost: "School girl, are you nervous?"

Zhang Man watched him come in and greeted him: "Good senior. I'm fine, not very nervous."

"It's also... You were very stable during the rehearsal yesterday."

In fact, Zhang Man's heart was still a little nervous, and she had never sang in front of Li Wei in her previous life. She looked at the clock in the dressing room. It was only 8:30 in the morning. She didn't know if he got up.

This big theater is very close to his home, and it takes only ten minutes to walk. Moreover, her show is around five o'clock, even if he sleeps until the afternoon, he must be able to catch up.

Qin Shuai wanted to set two more sentences, but was pulled away by another member of the Department of Literature and Art, Zheng Nan. He said that the host collusion had changed and he was asked to deal with it.

He walked out of the room and grabbed Zheng Nan: "Hey, are you okay for a while today?"

Zheng Nan shook his head: "It's okay, boss, what's wrong?"

"Buy me a bunch of flowers. If you want something that is fresh and not vulgar, you will be reimbursed. Go quickly."

——

The morning rehearsal went smoothly, and soon it was time for the art performance to officially begin. Her show is still far away anyway, she just sat in the cast area and watched the show.