Chapter 59

After Li Wei gave the present, he walked straight to Zhang Man. Zhang Man immediately picked up his schoolbag from the empty seat beside him, which was originally the place reserved for him.

She glanced at the old lady awkwardly.

She herself has never been so enthusiastic about coming, and she always has a bad grasp of the degree of human relations. Let him call someone, it feels a bit strange, he is separated by a floor, and he is even farther apart.

Don't shout, it's strange... After all, Zhang Huifang just said that this is her boyfriend.

Li Wei probably just asked Zhang Huifang, knowing the identities of the people at the table, and stood up proactively, without discussing with her, called grandma, and called two aunts and cousins.

The smile is gentle and standard.

Zhang Man was slightly startled.

Today, he carefully shaved his beard and dressed very cleanly and decently. He has been smiling ever since he came here. Like a sunny boy who is upright, polite and tutored.

I can't tell at all that I was diagnosed with moderate depression a few days ago.

And the well-prepared meeting ceremony just now, she didn't even know.

In fact, when she told him to let him come, she didn't tell him too much. After all, Zhang Huifang's operation of the show, she also felt very helpless.

I just didn't expect him to be so serious.

Zhang Man knew that he was probably hoping to make a good impression on her "new family" so that she would not be out of place in the new family.

Her heart was sour and soft, and the hand hiding under the table gently grabbed the hem of the boy's clothes.

Not an intimate act, but very intimate and dependent.

He is such a lonely and deserted person, for her, always learn to adjust many things.

Hearing this "grandma", the old lady smiled so that her eyes were narrowed, her legs and feet stood up sharply, and she moved from the seat two places away to them.

The old man carefully turned out two thick red envelopes from his pockets and gave them to the two children.

Zhang Man opened her mouth slightly, she really didn't expect the old man to give red envelopes, and also gave two.

She was still in a daze, Li Wei reached out and took the red envelopes, solemnly put one of them away, put the other in her arms, and touched her head: "Man, why are you in a daze, thank you grandma?"

Zhang Man froze and thanked them, and saw the old lady winking at them.

"Manman, this young man is the third peace talisman, right?"

After listening to her, Zhang Man was stunned for a long time before reacting. What she said was the three peace charms she gave Zhang Huifang that time-originally only two were given, or did Uncle Xu think of Li Wei and let his mother Take one more.

The old people of this year are better than each other.

Zhang Man smiled and nodded, a little embarrassed.

The old lady was very happy.

Man Man, the child, she saw at first glance, he was not likely to come, and had a dull temper, but like her mother, she had a solid eye.

She has loved children all her life, but her children and grandchildren are thin. The younger son has no children until now. As for the eldest daughter, one son was sentenced to the ex-husband, and she has rarely returned. The second daughter has a daughter. I live with my daughter and son-in-law in the next city, and I am not too close to her.