Chapter 40

When the two finally separated, the blizzard outside had stopped, and the air conditioner had entered the set sleep state.

It seems that the whole world has stopped all the noise because of their kiss.

In the dimly lit room, only the unsteady breathing of two people remained.

The cold and hard floor made Zhang Man feel stiff and uncomfortable even with a blanket. If he sleeps here one night, he will definitely get sick tomorrow.

"Now, Li Wei, will you sleep with me, okay?"

Zhang Man grabbed the boy's skirt, put his head on his chest, and asked softly. As soon as she spoke, even she herself was shocked.

——Her voice is actually much softer than usual, with some intimate coquetry and close dependence.

The young man leaned lazily against the wall, hugged her, and shook his head, with a helpless smile in his voice: "Manman, sleep with you, I will open my eyes until dawn."

In fact, even if he sleeps on the ground, perhaps tonight, he will have to sleep all night to calm his fiery heartbeat.

"I won't disturb you, can't I be far away from you?"

Zhang Man was afraid that he would disagree, so he immediately added, "I will sleep with you anyway! If you don't sleep in bed, I will sleep with you on the ground."

I have to sleep with him...

After hearing her words, the boy laughed uncontrollably, and the slight vibration of his chest passed through her skin against him and spread to her body.

Zhang Man became angry and raised his hand to pinch his arm: "Don't be crooked, I mean sleeping together, nothing else."

The teenager coughed, with unspeakable joy in his voice: "Well, I didn't want to be crooked."

In the end, he couldn't bear her insistence and lay on the bed with her. They slept on both sides of the bed under the same quilt without disturbing each other. Zhang Man folded the blanket and placed it between the two of them, and set up a 38th line.

Prevent yourself from wanting to hug him to sleep.

"Good night, Manman."

The young man raised his hand and turned off the only light in the room, hearing her breathing gradually became regular and smooth.

He opened his eyes and gradually adjusted to the sudden darkness.

The darkness and silence that spread all over the body are still familiar, he is very used to it, because they are uninvited every night, day after day, year after year.

His eyes were clearly open, but he couldn't see anything, and the slight sense of powerlessness swept through again.

However, in the next second, a warm little hand stretched out from the end of the 38th line and fumbled and grasped his hand.

"Li Wei, I... I can't sleep, shall we have a chat?"

"Ok."

The young man curled his lips, closed his eyes, and gently squeezed the palm of her hand.

He thought, probably from now on, he has a way to resist the darkness.

"What did my mother say to you just now?"

Zhang Man turned over, facing him, still very curious.

The teenager was quiet for a while, and then calmly replied after a while: "She said that she knows many people in society... If I act on you, she will let someone break my leg."