Chapter 9

"...Acceleration is the rate of change in speed, but there is no necessary connection between it and speed. In other words, if the acceleration is large, the speed may not be large, and vice versa. Think about it, a car is on a highway, the speed fast when you open it up? But because it is a constant speed, the speed does not change during the whole process, so the acceleration is zero."( Summer; don't come at me if you think this sentence is wrong. Even I don't know what it means. Hehe)

Li Wei began to explain in detail that Zhang Man was a little smarter in learning this time. He didn't know everything but made himself appear from a state of not knowing it at all to knowing a little.

In the middle, she took the initiative to do a few questions correctly, and got a nod of approval from Li Wei.

It seems to be saying that there is still a rescue, not too stupid.( Summer; haha)

More than an hour passed quickly, and Li Wei was still not comfortable with speaking so many words at once, and his slightly hoarse voice was even more dry.

Zhang Man felt sorry for him, so she proposed to have lunch first and then continue in the afternoon.

She consciously took the food out of the refrigerator, heated it in the microwave in the kitchen, poured two more glasses of water into the study.

The two sat facing each other, eating quietly, Li Wei lowered his eyes and wondered what he was thinking.

Zhang Man swallowed his rice and asked carefully, "Li Wei, you...your mother won't be back today?"

The boy didn't feel the slightest difference to her question, and replied very naturally: "She has already left, the plane was on this morning."

She had never heard him explain carefully in the previous life, but now, she couldn't help but want to know him more.

"Then does she usually live here?"

The teenager didn't seem to resist talking to her about these trivial matters, and slowly swallowed his meal: "She immigrated to Canada when I was young. She heard that I was injured the other day, so she came back to take care of me for two days."

Zhang Man looked at his expression and there was nothing wrong with him, so he continued to ask: "Li Wei, your mother's name is Lin Fen? The name is so nice, then... what kind of person is she?"

Hearing this question, the teenager bends his eyes for an unprecedented time, seeming to be very happy.

"Yes, her Chinese name is Lin Mei and her English name is Janet. Janet is the most gentle mother in the world. Although we are far away, she always encourages me, supports me, and helps me when I encounter difficulties. "( Summer; I feel sad for this dude)

Janet, this name has always impressed her.

Zhang Man put down her chopsticks and looked into his eyes with a serious voice: "Well, I also think that she must be the most beautiful and gentle mother in the world."

After lunch, he continued on the topic. Zhang Man was afraid that his throat would hurt if he said too much, so she tried to pick a few of the same type every time he talked, so that he wouldn't have to repeat it.

So Li Wei discovered that Zhang Man is a very smart person who learns very quickly. After she understands the basic concepts, he can easily draw inferences about others without having to spend more time.

At the end, his expression softened a lot, and he even took the initiative to let her come early tomorrow.

Zhang Man asked him before leaving: "Li Wei, your mother has returned to Canada, will she not come back temporarily?"