Chapter 22

After the National Day performance, the long holiday of November also ended. The short summer season began to leave the venue, and the cicadas cried gradually stopped.

This year, N City officially entered the early autumn in early October.

The high school classmates were relentlessly imprisoned in the "cage". Because of being too liberated by nature before and suddenly losing freedom, everyone is a little sluggish and can't lift the energy.

At this time, some campus gossip is often needed to act as a stimulant.

So, it didn't take long for Li Wei to know the answer that had troubled him for a long time.

——The owner of the bunch of lilies is called Qin Shuai. I heard that he is a very good senior, a man of the school, and one of the hosts of the National Day performance that day.

In any key high school that pursues one-book rate, especially the best city No. 1 high school in N City, students must abide by a strict time management system every day.

Such a boring, day-to-day life makes the students have an extremely keen sense of the scattered gossip on campus. Many peachy scandals can spread throughout the campus in a few days.

In the classroom, on the campus, in the cafeteria...Students of different grades are discussing this matter after school.

"Do you know that girl in high school, Zhang Man, who played the guitar last National Day performance. Wow, that girl is really beautiful, no wonder even Qin Shuai has fallen."

"Yeah, boys in our class have been discussing this girl recently. It's really good-looking. The improved black cheongsam she wore on stage is also very good-looking! A girl of mine looked dumbfounded, majesty, the fairy went down here. Why haven't I noticed it a month ago? This girl is too low-key."

"If it hadn't been for Qin Shuai to go up and give flowers to directly express his attitude, I guess the threshold of the first one in the first two days will be smashed. But Qin Shuai is also very good, he is handsome, and he can play the piano well. Regardless of his family background, I heard that his father is a business man and his mother is a professor in the Chinese Department of University Z, and he matches Sister Zhang very well!"

"Tsk tsk, he has expressed his opinion, who else can rob him... Look at it, maybe our school will be a couple again in a few days, you said the dean of teaching doesn't care."

"Why? It's definitely possible. I was sitting in the front row last time, watching carefully. The girl took Qin Shuai's flowers without hesitation and smiled at him, obviously very happy. "

For these meaningless and nutritious gossip, he originally blocked it automatically, but this time, Zhang Man's name was too sensitive to him.

So while the teenager was sitting in the cafeteria to eat, his ears and brain accurately grasped a lot of effective information from the discussions of several girls at the next table.

——Fairy, send flowers, excellent, good match, happy.

The tomato scrambled egg in his mouth suddenly changed its flavor, and he frowned, thinking that perhaps the cafeteria chef put more white vinegar today.

Perhaps it was the strong one, because the sour taste not only raged in his mouth, it even swept his heart.

. ...

When Zhang Man returned to the classroom after eating lunch that day, he felt that Li Wei was not right.

He is reading the book as usual, and has already changed a new one, "SpaceandGeometry", a thick original English edition. On the page he spread out, there are dazzling large English explanations, and various Strange symbolic formula.