Chapter 32

After the penalty stop, it was noon.

After lunch, Zhang Man and Chen Feier went for a walk to the playground a little farther away from the cafeteria in order to digest.

The weather outside today was not bad, the snow stopped, and the temperature rose a lot from the previous two days. The cinder track was cleaned up, but there was still snow on the lawn beside the track.

Every winter, the thick snow is pure and beautiful for only a few days, and soon it will be mixed with sludge or some dirty things and become muddy.

There was a basketball court in the middle of the cinder track. There were a lot of idle boys playing during the siesta time. A few sharp-eyed students were walking, and they whistled several times.

Chen Feier took Zhang Man's arm and was a little worried: "Man Man, I heard that Si Jin is chasing Li Wei these days, and the coming is so fierce, do you think he would like her? Si Jin seems to be pretty."

Zhang Man thought of Li Wei's reaction just now and was in a good mood, so he bent his eyes: "No."

Chen Feier was a little confused: "Manman, you said when school just started, you want to chase him, now a semester has passed, the two of you should have a good relationship? Then when will you confess?"

Zhang Man sighed inwardly.

Originally, her plan was to go along with the flow. When the two people feel that the time is right, one day they will be together naturally.

After all, Li Wei's situation was special. He had encountered so many things and didn't believe in feelings at all. She worried that if she confessed too early, he would think she was too rash and not serious.

She just wanted to use practical actions to make him feel that she likes him, and then integrate into his life little by little, let him get used to her existence, so as not to dream of those illusory family and friendship.

However, the appearance of Si Jin sounded her alarm bell and aroused her desire for exclusivity. She knew that she should speed up the process.

They walked back while chatting.

Outside the playground are two rows of evergreen firs, which can be regarded as the only green in the desolate campus in winter. Fir trees are very tall and wide and narrow from bottom to top. They are often used as Christmas trees in the West. At this time, the tops of the fir are covered with snow, which really smells like a Christmas tree.

The two of them walked out of the gravel path between the two rows of tall fir trees and ran into tall and beautiful girls face to face.

"Hey, your name is Zhang Man, right? Get to know, Si Jin."

...

Time to return to before one class.

It has been a week since Si Jin transferred from Ronghuai. She came to the First Middle School, naturally not for learning, her goal is very clear.

She thought very well at the beginning. She delivered breakfast and got acquainted with each other first, and then reminisce about the past together. Maybe it would take less than a week to get the little brother down.

Who knows, things turned out to be so unsatisfactory—the little brother couldn't get in at all, and every day refused to send her early. She even suspected that after she brushed her face for a week, he might still not remember her.

For the first time in her life, Si Jin, a beautiful girl who met once in three thousand years, started to have a headache for a man.

On the podium, the teacher was talking about mathematics that she would never understand in her life.