Chapter 11

——I don’t know if Li Wei will always wait for him hungry at home. He shouldn’t be so stupid, right?

But when she thought of his mental state, she couldn't relax at all.

Zhang Man frowned and looked at the needle sticking in her left hand, and said anxiously, "Mom, I really have something to do. I have agreed with my classmates that I will go to his home to make up lessons today."

Zhang Huifang glared at her disapprovingly: "Go back and lie down! Is there anything I can't say tomorrow? It's 11:30 in the evening, and your classmate should have fallen asleep long ago."

It's already so late? She thought it was only seven or eight o'clock in the evening.

Zhang Man glanced at the heavy night outside the window, walked back to the bed and sat down. She turned on the phone, but reluctantly remembered that she didn't save Li Wei's phone number.

Zhang Huifang glanced at the back of her hand, and took a breath: "Hey, it made you mess around, and all the blood returned. I will ask you for leave for the daytime class tomorrow. You are too ill this time and the fever has not completely gone away. The doctor suggested staying for another day."

She said, hanging the infusion bottle higher.

There was some pain in the back of her hand, but Zhang Man didn't want to take care of it. She only shook his head: "No, I have to go to class tomorrow, I'm much better."

She was afraid that Zhang Huifang would not let her go, so she added: "As soon as school starts, I asked for leave. I am afraid that I will not be able to keep up with the studies. Moreover, the classes of physics and mathematics are difficult."

Zhang Huifang thought for a while and felt that she was right, so she nodded: "Then go home after hanging up this bottle and come back tomorrow night."

. ...

That night, Zhang Man was thinking about Li Wei's affairs, and she stayed up all night in discomfort, and opened his eyes till dawn.

The next day, she wore two dark circles under her eyes and arrived at school early.

The rain in the first two days has completely disappeared, and the air has returned to the sultry heat and humidity of the past. The entire classroom is like a large airtight steamer, so boring.

Before it was time for the morning class, the classmates came one after another and sat in their seats to discuss some of the things that happened on the weekend. Zhang Man heard that they seemed to be discussing Li Wei, and what "posts", "horrible" and the like were mentioned during the conversation.

She didn't care, staring at the door of the classroom nervously, waiting nervously for Li Wei to come.

Zhang Man was nervous and anxious at the moment. Obviously the relationship between the two finally made some progress on Saturday, but yesterday she let him dove for one day.

At 6:55 in the morning, the teenager stepped on the ringtone of the morning reading class and arrived in the classroom. Some classmates around saw him come in. The whispers before abruptly stopped. Their eyes still floated at him from time to time, with curious inquiry and fear of not daring to approach him.

Zhang Man's eyes lit up, and he immediately stood up and let him in, carefully observing his expression.

"Li Wei, are you here?"

Unexpectedly, the young man didn't look at her at all, and sat down blankly, took out the textbook and spread it out. In those dark eyes, there was no trace of other looks.