Chapter 73

——"Manman, you are here..."

The boy's voice was with irresistible joy, and his slender, white fingers eagerly opened the door.

Everyone: "..."

Li Wei: "..."

Eleven people, one in the door and one outside, were deadlocked for half a minute.

The scene is really a bit weird, so weird that the hearts of the ten people in the foreign trade class are slightly tightened, and there is still a thunderstorm outside. I haven't felt that when I just came on the road, why is it so cold when standing in the corridor now?

Across the door, the cool young man frowned slightly, and the pink Mickey Mouse T-shirt on his body was really against him.

He was absolutely smiling the moment he opened the door, and everyone saw the slight smile on his face.

Then... the smile disappeared slowly when I saw them, like a slow motion in a horror movie.

After that, he remained silent, and the extremely strong low pressure on his face made everyone afraid to speak.

The young boy's eyes paused for a few seconds on Zhang Man's face at the front, then frowned, swept across the faces of each of them behind her, and pressed the corners of his lower lip slightly.

This look is very intriguing.

Disgusted? It seems a bit, but not accurate.

disgust? seems not.

Yes, it's a bitter resentment... The big guy's eyes swept across them gloomily, with undisguised resentment.

Everyone felt tight.

Oh, is it too late to turn around now? The bus downstairs seems to run every 15 minutes, Mom, I want to go home.

Qi Lele, who was less courageous, even hid behind Zhang Man and swallowed lifelessly.

Although they now regard the boss as a good classmate and friend, and his age is as old as theirs, he usually doesn't like to talk. He is their sports coach, and his awe is still slightly greater than his familiarity.

Especially since he has a cold face now.

too! can! afraid! Up!

Zhang Man was also embarrassed at the moment.

Didn’t you say yes? Come to his home for self-study, why is this expression... But in the public, she is not easy to ask directly, if she is in private, she might hug him to coax and act like a spoiled child.

The young boy's dull eyes returned to the face of the girl with a natural expression. She wanted to open the door and hugged her right hand and put it back into the door frame calmly: "...Come in."

Everyone was relieved.

Fortunately, I didn't drive them away.

As soon as he entered the door, Xu Haosi looked around and started exclaiming: "Li Wei, do you usually live in such a big house alone? Your house is really big."

This living room has to be fifty or sixty flat, right? It's worthy of a small apartment.

However, his enthusiasm did not get any response. The boy nodded extremely coldly, turned and went to the kitchen without greeting them.

Xu Haosi couldn't help scratching his head in embarrassment.

People obviously don't want them to come, he can see that the boss absolutely only wants Goddess Zhang to come alone.