Chapter 46

The next day, N City, which was under a blizzard for a whole week, finally cleared up.

Zhang Man got up very early, and she made an online appointment with the psychiatrist she had consulted last time.

Now that Li Wei knew about his delusion, it would be good to receive psychotherapy at this stage even if he doesn't need medicine.

She was still worried about his mental trauma that she didn't know.

After Zhang Man made an appointment, it was a bit difficult to speak, for fear that he would resist.

After all, no one wants to admit that he has a mental illness.

She gritted her teeth and said, "Li Wei, will you go to the hospital with me today? I've got in touch. The doctor is an expert in this field, and he is very good."

After listening, the boy got a little low.

He thought for a while, as if he had done enough psychological struggle, then smiled helplessly: "Well, then you accompany me, okay?"

Zhang Man felt relieved when he saw his smile.

Finally smiled, it seems that his situation is getting better.

No matter what, as long as he is willing to overcome, she can accompany him through the difficulties.

But she was still a little uneasy, after all, this incident was too much for him, and she had to be careful everywhere.

Zhang Man shook his head, no matter what, go to the hospital first.

The two took their IDs and appointment slips and went to the last hospital.

At the entrance of the hospital, many doctors and nurses who were not on duty were cleaning the snow and thick ice on the road together-they had to make sure that the ambulance's route was unimpeded at all times.

Zhang Man took Li Wei to the office she had visited last time.

The doctor should have known her, and it would be revealing that she did not accompany him in, but sat at the door waiting for him.

After about an hour, the boy walked out calmly.

Zhang Man greeted him anxiously: "How? What did the doctor say?"

The teenager raised his hand and squeezed her face, his expression impermanent: "Well, she said it's okay."

I knew it was useless to ask him. After talking for an hour, it was all right?

Zhang Man stuffed the following checklists into his hands: "You sit at the door and wait for me, I will ask myself."

She knocked on the door of the doctor's office.

"Please come in."

Zhang Man opened the door and entered. The female doctor was not surprised to see that it was her. She smiled and nodded at her.

"I heard the symptoms described by the boy just now, and guessed it was probably what you said last time, your friend."

"Doctor, then... how is my friend's condition? He only found out yesterday that he had delusion, and he had a particular breakdown yesterday, and today seems to be much calmer."

The doctor took out a few large diagnostic notes she had just taken during the conversation with Li Wei.

"First of all, your friend's symptoms are indeed delusional among schizophrenia, and it has reached a very serious point. Second, his thinking and logic are clear and quick, there is no dementia, and there is no impaired social function."