Chapter 36

By the time it was noon in City Z, the two packed up and got out of the car and took a taxi to the Aquarium. The aquarium is located on the coastline of Z City, next to the beach bathing beach and the reef park.

The sea in City Z is more beautiful than that in City N, glowing with emerald green.

However, it is a pity that due to the heavy snowfall, the line of sight is very restricted, and the magnificent view of the sea is blocked by more than half.

Zhang Man booked the afternoon coupon online, but electronic QR code tickets were not popular this year, so he had to queue to the window to pick up the tickets. What makes Zhang Man a little surprised is that there are still many tourists in such a big snowstorm. There were a lot of people at the window, and there was a long line. The two waited for nearly half an hour to collect tickets and enter.

The aquarium is very large, divided into several venues, all set underground. The two went to the most prestigious main hall, the Underwater World.

When entering the venue, the surrounding air began to become humid. In order to simulate the living environment of deep-sea fish as much as possible, the lights were also dimmed. The tourists walked in waves, looking at the scenery in front of them in awe.

At the sight is a huge glass wall of several floors, and behind it is another world built of coral, reef and seaweed. Countless marine creatures roam freely in it, and some strange fishes, Zhang Man has never seen before. Rays have a flat body and wide pectoral fins, like a fan with a tail; they are less migratory than walking through the reef in groups; occasionally one or two sharks full of jagged teeth, with vicious eyes patrolling territory.

Zhang Man was also dizzy, watching the fish while watching the prompt board.

She pulled the young man's hand and pointed to a reef: "Li Wei, you see that the school of fish is so cute. A large group of fish swims over, and every one of them has a dull look."

The boy's eyes were slightly bent, and he agreed with her seriously: "Well, cute."

He coughed again, and squeezed the palm of her hand: "Call boyfriend."

——He wants to hear her call him that.

Zhang Man was stunned for a moment, "Puff" laughed out: "Okay, dear, boyfriend."

The boy held her hand tightly, and the corners of his mouth raised: "Yeah."

The two of them continued to walk in, and it was the most famous one-hundred-meter undersea tunnel in the underwater world. One side of the tunnel was equipped with an automatic walking ladder. The speed was suitable, allowing people to calm down and watch the huge and dreamy blue ocean. It is an arched glass roof. From time to time, many fish swim above the head, as if they are really on the bottom of the sea.

After coming out of the undersea tunnel, you will arrive at the connected jellyfish hall. For the little girl, this is the most dreamy and beautiful place. Countless transparent jellyfish come and go freely in the water like layers of soft tulle. The original colorless body is painted with a light pink light. The soft pink and the soft and beautiful shape of the jellyfish make it feel like being in a dream.

Many couples took photos here, and some even took kissing photos with jellyfish as the background.

Zhang Man seemed to have turned pink in her heart. She felt that she had never been so relaxed since she was reborn.

In fact, the nerves had always been tense before, not only about Li Wei, but also about Zhang Huifang, but now one and two things seem to be resolved. Zhang Huifang got rid of Zheng Zhi, and she was also with Li Wei.