Chapter 26

...

When Zhang Man returned home, he heard Zhang Huifang calling in the room as soon as he walked in. It should have been calling one of her best friends.

She narrated indignantly, accompanied by sobbing from time to time.

Zhang Man frowned. Just watching her elegantly and decisively drew Zheng Zhi a glass of wine, he thought she didn't care.

But also, Zhang Huifang has such a strong and face-loving temperament, how could she show fragility in front of others, crying and crying at home.

Zhang Man was a little worried, and tiptoed to the door of her room, and listened to them calling.

On the other end of the phone is a best friend of Zhang Huifang, named Xu Yan, who used to form a band with her, Zhang Man has also met. Although Xu Yan didn't study when she was young, she played in bands and bars, but her temperament was much quieter than Zhang Huifang. She married her son as early as her twenties, and later changed her career as an accountant. She had a good life.

"Yan Yan, I really didn't expect that he was such a person."

Zhang Huifang shed tears while twitching a tissue, and turned on the hands-free for convenience, so Zhang Man's voice could be heard clearly.

"Fang, it's not that I said you, you are thirty-five this year, not fifteen. Now that you have a few wrinkles on the corners of your eyes, why don't your eyesight grow? After so many years, people are still so sloppy?"

Xu Yan paused and sighed again: "But this time I really don't blame you. Zheng Zhiping looks like a dog in fashion. Everyone is smiling. I didn't expect to be such a scumbag."

Zhang Huifang sobbed a few times and calmed down a little: "Yes, I have been in contact with him for a while, and he has always acted like a gentleman."

She paused, and her voice lightened a lot: "And... he made it clear before that he doesn't want children in the future. If I'm with him, he will help me take care of Manman... You know, I There are vines, so I won’t have children. So I really thought about it this time. I wanted to try it for a while, and if I could, I would get married. I didn’t expect it... Yan Yan, you don’t even know How ashamed I am today."

After listening to Xu Yan, she suddenly remembered her last relationship that ended without disease, and took a breath: "You don't want children...So, you broke up with Xu Shang because he insisted on having children after getting married? Xu Shang is more honest. People, it’s kind to you. They divorced their ex-wife for so many years and haven’t looked for them, and they don’t have a child. There is a lot of pressure in the family. Isn’t it normal to want a child?”

Zhang Huifang's voice was a little anxious: "I know that Xu Shang is very good to me, and to be honest, I also like him very much, even better than those boyfriends before. He... is a very attractive person. But that is also No way, his mother is old and she must have children. If she has children, what will my Manman do?"

Xu Yan paused for a long time, and then asked: "Then there were two or three that I thought were good, and they were a good deal with you. I broke up for this reason?"

Zhang Huifang calmed down for a while, her voice less excited.

"Not all. Although there are one or two who don’t want children after they say that, I feel that they don’t care about Manman, and it is impossible to treat her as his own daughter. Yan Yan, although I have made many boyfriends, But I’m not such an indifferent person. I always keep my distance until I’m sure. I think I’ll try a few more and I should be able to find the right one... It’s because I have bad luck."