Chapter 27

In mid-December, the first snow of the year fell in N City, which was sleet to be precise.

After self-study that night, Li Wei accompanied Zhang Man to a strange community near her home. Zhang Man confirmed the address against the house number on the paper, and then looked up at the teenager beside him.

He nodded with encouragement, and she had courage in her heart.

She raised her hand and rang the doorbell on the security door.

Soon, a man’s loud voice rang: "Who?"

He opened the door, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and saw two students in school uniforms at the door, and he was taken aback: "...Manman?"

The man wore silk long-sleeved pajamas. He was tall and looked sturdy. He straightened his flat head and his face was tough, even because of a scar on his forehead, his face looked a bit fierce.

It's far less impressive than Zheng Zhi's gentle and polite appearance.

Zhang Man said hello politely: "Hello Uncle Xu."

A trace of doubt appeared in the man's eyes, but he smiled and asked them to sit in.

Zhang Man took Li Wei and sat down on the sofa in the living room, while Xu Shang went to pour them tea.

Xu Shang didn't expect Zhang Man to come to him at all. He remembered that the relationship between the little girl and her mother was very ordinary, and she had ignored him before. But he hadn't seen her for months, and he almost didn't recognize her. The little girl seemed to be a lot more mature than before.

There is also the boy next to her. Both of them are not his age combined, but he does not dare to neglect at all now.

Xu Shang poured two cups of juice for the two of them and a cup of tea for himself.

He drank his mouth water to moisturize his throat: "Manman, is there anything you came to see me so late today?"

Zhang Man sat upright, with his back straight, straight to the point: "Uncle Xu, I came here today to ask you, do you still like my mother?"

Xu Shanggang's sip of tea almost didn't come out, choking and coughing for a long time.

What's this? I have only heard of mother-in-law seeing her son-in-law, and never heard of a daughter coming to see her mother's boyfriend.

Besides, he is still an ex-boyfriend.

Xu Shang didn't know what she asked for, but she nodded honestly when she looked at the little girl seriously.

After breaking up with Zhang Huifang during this period of time, he was arranged by his family to go on blind dates several times, but none of them were heart-warming. In other words, he has always been obsessed with Zhang Huifang, but he also knows that he is no longer interested in him.

The little girl nodded her head, her tight face relaxed a lot, and her eyes became kind.

Old Xu Shang blushed and coughed covertly, "What are you asking about?"

Zhang Man also took a sip of the juice: "Uncle Xu, what did my mom say when she broke up with you?"

Xu Shang felt even more embarrassed when she heard her asking, how did you say such private words in front of a little girl? Besides, this little girl is still the daughter of his ex-girlfriend... Xu Shang feels a little headache.

Unexpectedly, the little girl seemed to see his embarrassment and said softly, "It's okay, Uncle Xu, just say it, I won't tell my mother."

Xu Shang hesitated for a while, suddenly feeling a little down, and answered honestly: "Ahem... and nothing said, your mother said that I think my personality is too honest and dull, and it's boring to be with me."