Chapter 68

Zhang Man's birthday is in the middle of May when the spring is full. May is the best season of all seasons in N City. At this time, whether it is the sea breeze or the sun, they have reduced the spirit of winter or summer, keeping the gentleness of spring peacefully.

Her birthday was on Saturday, and the teenager did not want her to accompany him on a date in the hospital, so he specifically changed the psychotherapy he was going to go to Friday morning.

After returning from the hospital, he was still as usual, not very talkative, but his emotions seemed to be much better than every time he had finished psychotherapy.

The two were sitting in the classroom, and they were still at the same table in the first class.

The boy was lying on the table, with his left arm bent under the forehead, and his right hand under the table quietly holding the girl's hand.

His palms were slightly cold, and his slightly callused thumbs unconsciously moved gently on the back of her delicate hands, scratching her palms from time to time, and Zhang Man's heart was itchy.

Before the lunch break, the classroom was full of classmates who had just returned from lunch. The head teacher Liu Zhijun stood on the stage and handed out the monthly test papers for the previous few days.

Zhang Man's ear tips were reddish, and his upper body was sitting upright, pretending to be writing seriously, and his wide school uniform sleeves blocked the hands that they were holding under the table.

This kind of secret contact gave her an inexplicable feeling of rapid heartbeat.

Xu Haosi happened to be sending out a stack of papers.

Fifty or sixty papers were completely out of order, and he didn't know when to send them out alone.

He glanced at Jin Ming, yes, this brother would go to sleep as soon as he returned to the classroom.

Then he saw Zhang Man sitting in his seat and struggling to write with his waist straight. His eyes lit up: "Zhang Man, help me send out the test paper."

Zhang Man nodded, his left hand was hard, and he wanted to withdraw quietly, but was held tightly by the boy.

Seeing that she hadn't stood up, Xu Haosi squeezed from among the several classmates in the aisle with no expression, and divided the test paper in half and placed it on Zhang Man's table.

"You send this half for me."

But the next second, I met my eyes.

The boy straightened his waist and glanced at him with a cool gaze, his voice hoarse: "Do you want me to send it for you?"

"..."

Xu Haosi stood tall and close again, and saw the hands held by the two under the desk, so he was electrocuted and bounced away with the test paper: "Ha ha ha, no more."

Ma, this is fine too? He turned around and glanced at the old class that organized and issued test papers for various subjects on the podium.

Sure enough, even if the head teacher was there, he couldn't stop the big guy from falling in love.

After Xu Haosi finished speaking, he fiercely pressed the sleeping Jin Ming's head, and patted half of the paper on his face mercilessly.

"It's okay, he said he helped me post it."

Jin Ming: "..."

I didn't seem to be talking in sleep just now, right?

Zhang Man was so embarrassed that he blushed and wanted to withdraw his hand, but the boy just refused.