Chapter 62

Another half month passed.

Early April is the best season of the four seasons in N City.

The neatly weeping willows by the Shuangcheng Creek are growing with tender green leaves. In the middle of each willow tree, the branches of the winter jasmine that are not too high are full of golden winter jasmine.

The red rose in the school garden is even more attractive.

Spring is not the same as winter. Whether it is rain or wind, there is a touch of tenderness.

It was also raining lightly this day, and the spring breeze was slightly cold. Zhang Man and Chen Feier walked into the teaching building after dinner together, collected the transparent umbrella, and gently shaken off the drops of water on the umbrella.

She walked up to the second floor and saw a few classmates crouching in and out of the small black room, winking and joking, and seeing her approaching, they greeted her one after another.

Zhang Man beckoned and smiled back at them.

After nearly two months of getting along, the relationship between the eleven classmates is getting better and better.

Those who engage in competitions are generally relatively simple, desperate, and not so much thinking.

Everyone met a group of like-minded people who had the same pursuits when they were the most passionate and hardest. They always aroused the feelings and ideals in their hearts.

They played jokes together, stayed up all night together to study questions, talked enthusiastically about the universe and black holes, time and space and planets, and together they dissed Lin Pingzheng.

In a small group of more than a dozen individuals, each person's personality is actually very different, but they get along very well. Wu Jing San Sha is responsible for funny monkey play every day. Jin Ming sits in the back row of the classroom and is responsible for watching when everyone is chatting and having fun. Although Qi Lele is quiet, every time everyone is joking, she will happily squint her eyes and show two A fleshy dimple...

Everyone in this small group has their own specific meaning, and it is easy to have deep friendships.

Zhang Man occasionally sees a few boys looking for Li Wei's questions together. Although he usually looks faint and does not participate in their shoulders and backs, he can give meticulous and detailed answers no matter who comes to the questions. .

Even sometimes when Lin Ping is in class, he asks people to get up and answer questions, and he will help.

Zhang Man suddenly felt very lucky.

In his previous life, Li Wei was always squeezed out by his classmates. He was always alone in school, cold and alienated.

Zhang Man herself is too. She didn't like to be crowded, so she transferred to school in the second year of high school. Except for Chen Feier, a friend of N City, no one else has contact. After going to H City, they are transfer students after all, and they can't fit into their atmosphere and have no sense of belonging.

So whether it's Li Wei or she, she rarely feels like being part of the group.

To tell the truth, Zhang Man sometimes looks at them, and he still feels vacant.

Although many classmates were ridiculed by Lin Pingzheng every day, Zhang Man could actually see that these eleven people, except her, were all very smart children.

Even Qi Lele and Cao Zhixue, who are relatively inferior, have better reaction speed, comprehension ability, and even memory.

Even if it is not a genius, everyone has a unique talent in physics.