Chapter 61

The competition life in the first semester of high school started like a raging fire.

Li Wei goes to the hospital every Wednesday and Saturday for a morning of psychotherapy, and Zhang Man can only accompany him on Saturdays.

During the rest of the week, both of them were with the classmates of the Wujing small class, attending classes during the day and receiving competition training every night.

Of course, everyone in general politics, history and geography classes will also be skipped and go to the small black room to work on the questions together.

In fact, Li Wei did not receive the competition training arranged by the school in his previous life, and it is not necessary for him.

But now that Zhang Man is here, he will follow him to listen.

Liu Zhijun randomly arranged fixed seats for eleven classmates, so the only two girls, Zhang Man and Qi Lele, became the same table.

The other eight classmates were at the same table in pairs, and Li Wei was assigned to sit alone by the window.

The competition training in the small black room is undoubtedly very hard. Accepting new and difficult knowledge is very difficult for high school students who just have some foundation in mechanics and kinematics.

Therefore, the courses of competition classes in previous years were generally set up from the shallower to the deeper, so that every student could keep up with the progress and not fall behind.

The physical competition coach hired by No. 1 Middle School left his job. The school found a new teacher for them, named Lin Pingzheng. He was very young and graduated from B major in physics. I heard that the high school took the road of physics competition. gold medal.

Of course, everyone admired this new teacher very much at the beginning. He competed for the national gold medal and graduated from the Department of Physics of University B. To these passionate young people, they are simply their role models.

However, Lin Pingzheng’s curriculum was very unreasonable from the very beginning, completely ignoring students’ ability to accept. As soon as the first class came, a group of students who had not yet fully consolidated the mechanics analysis were forced to accept rigid bodies and rotations. A bunch of core concepts of university mechanics such as inertia, moment of force, and angular momentum.

Except for Zhang Man and Li Wei, the other nine people in the class were dumbfounded throughout the whole process, and they all had deep doubts about their lives after a class.

Lin Ping was finishing class, looking at the uncolored classmates underneath, he made a slight hum in his nose, raised his hand and pushed the thick glasses, and picked up from the table a score sheet of the physics exam in the first semester of high school. .

"I don't know if there is a problem with the selection competition mechanism of your school. You are selected after only passing the selection examination. I think it is not very scientific. There are a few students who still need to pay attention to themselves, especially some students. In each of the previous exams, my performance was mediocre or even poor, and I suddenly topped the list in the last one or two exams. I didn’t order the name. The competition is not a trifle. Don’t take any chances."

Zhang Man was a little embarrassed when he heard this, but fortunately, other people didn't seem to look at her.

This teacher said, isn’t it her... At the beginning of last semester, her physics scores almost failed, and then slowly drifted up to the passing line, which included the last two or three weekly exams, monthly exams, and final selection exams. Began to tip.