Chapter 58

Zhang Man stayed at Li Wei's house for nearly a week, and finally on this morning, he was urged by Zhang Huifang's life-threatening call and had to go home.

Although the villa area where Li Wei's family is located is luxurious and beautiful, the distance from the city center is still too inconvenient for the two high school students who cannot drive.

So before Zhang Man went home, she suggested that Li Wei still move back to the apartment in the city center, so that it would be convenient for her to accompany him every day.

On the seventh day of the new year, the two dragged a big box and drove back to Wancheng Seaview.

It seems that from the beginning of the New Year’s Day, N City has been on a rare sunny day in winter. The snow in the previous period has already melted almost. Only at the corners of each street, there is still a little bit of dirty white. .

The apartment complex in the center of the city is indeed much more lively than the villa area halfway up the mountain. People take advantage of the annual holiday and go to their homes with joy and reunite with relatives and friends who have not seen them for a long time on the grounds of New Year greetings.

The two of them had just gone upstairs when the aunt next to him went out to take out the trash. The aunt just saw them, and she greeted them with a smile for a while, and a "coming man" stare: "Reconciled." Boy, don’t run away from home anymore, the little girl is anxious, crying to my heart."

Zhang Man knocked on someone's door two days ago and didn't feel much crying in front of her. Looking back at this moment, it was really shameful.

She smirked, blushing, hurriedly urging the boy to open the door and enter the door.

"Manman?"

He reached out to touch her hairy head, and squeezed her face again.

Zhang Man curled his lips: "I blame you. I couldn't find you two days ago. I always cry at your door. I was seen by the aunt several times..."

The teenager touched the hand of her head.

He lowered his head for a long while and said seriously in her ear: "...I'm sorry, Manman."

Zhang Man reached out and poked his head: "No need, just don't run away, boyfriend."

The boy's voice was low and serious: "Well, never."

Because of Li Wei's illness, she accompanied him to the hospital again.

Today is the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, and the various departments of the hospital are also starting to work. Zhang Man still made an appointment for the last doctor online in advance.

This time the teenager honestly went in for an examination. Unsurprisingly, after targeted and careful consultation and examination of brain ET and noisy fluctuation graph, the doctor concluded that, except for the delusion that was diagnosed last time In addition, it was accompanied by moderate depression.

Zhang Man was greatly relieved when he saw this result.

The situation is much better than she thought.

Moderate depression, although there may be thoughts of suicide, it will relieve itself to a large extent, and most patients will not really go to the extreme.

Perhaps she took him to see the world on the first day, so that he would not collapse in the world view, which had a certain effect. What's more, the boy's mood has improved to a great extent since seeing her last night.

The remaining problem is his very serious delusion.

The doctor’s advice was not to use medication for the time being, but to let Li Wei do one or two psychological treatments a week, Zhang Man of course agreed.