Turn back the time

After 10 years after the Great Tenma War. Another peaceful day in Tempest. Rimuru is sitting on his throne as usual but his seem bothered by something. Something that he feel for the first time. The feeling of regret. The regret that he wasn't able to save his destined one Shizue Izawa. Even his partner Ciel notice it

[My Lord, is something bothering you]

"Oh, yeah actually it's just that I regret that I wasn't able to save Shizu-San. She would be happy to see the children" I sighed

[Report If you wish my lord I can revive the individual named Shizue Izawa]

"No Ciel I don't want to revive Shizu-San"

[Why my lord]

"She's already resting I can't just revive her when I want and I bet she's already happy in the afterlife"

[But why master if this can make you happy why would you decline my offer]

'Ciel's really concerned about me maybe I should tell her why'

"Ciel she's already tired and I made my promise that I let her rest in piece and if I revive her that will broke my promise"

[I have a suggestion my lord how about we turn back the time when you just reincarnated and make sure you won't lost any of your skills and you current power]

I was shocked about Ciel's suggestion but maybe it will work I haven't make the promise I made with her in that time.

"Is that gonna be easy for you Ciel" I was a little concerned about her.

[Fufufu it's easy master you don't need to worry]

I smile very wide after hearing those words from her.

"Then let's go back in time!!" I said it very happily.

[Yes master]

After just a second we successfully get back in time.

"Ciel use magic sense"

[Yes my lord]

"Woah we really went back in time" I said it with excitement I know Ciel can do it but it's still amazing.

[Fufufu aren't I amazing master!!]

'She said it with a happy tone but I already know how amazing she is'

"I already know it back then Ciel but I'm gonna say it again your really amazing" And then I smile. Wait I'm in my slime form I forgot.

"Wait Ciel does that mean I lost my human form!" I was really nervous how I'm gonna disguise myself!" My voice came out really loud that make the cave shake a little.

[Don't worry master just like I said earlier you won't lost any of your skills even your human form is still there]

I sighed in relief after hearing those words from her.

"I see thank you for that information Ciel" I replied with a very happy tone.

[There's no need to thank me master as your partner and first wife it's my responsibility]

I already recognize her as my first wife after a year past after the Great Tenma War. I don't really have a problem with it she's always been with me all the time even back then when she's still great sage and raphael.

I just giggle a little and I start my new adventure.

As I'm move towards Veldora's location I ask Ciel to use my Ultimate Skill "Void God Azathoth to consume and store every herb and ore I see in the place. As I get closer to Veldora memories from back then flash before my eyes again. And then I heard Veldora's voice calling me.

"Small one can you hear me?"

Oh Veldora I found him

"Oi" Veldora calling the small slime in front of him

"Yes does the Storm Dragon want something to me" I replied to him jeez I can still remember how I got scared to him when I first saw him.

"Oho so you can see me how interesting slimes normally don't speak and think but your kinda different are you perhaps a unique"

"Yes you can say that. So are you sealed here Veldora" I don't really need to ask how did he got sealed but somehow it tells me it's the right thing to do.

Veldora proudly tell me the story of how did he get sealed. Jeez I can't still believe Chloe really did a number on Veldora well that's what you expect from a True Hero unlike Masayuki but his still become a True Hero but I must say the weakest one if I say so but If I will rank all the hero in this world I can't think who's the strongest on all of them.

[Report I have the answer on your question master]

"Really that's amazing so who's the strongest hero and weakest" I ask Ciel

[The first one would be Rudra next is Chloe after her is Leon before he fell from grace next is Masayuki and the weakest is Kenya]

I'm really shocked that Rudra is stronger than Chloe but I think they're pretty much equal but Rudra have the advantage in experience and also Kenya is the weakest that's strange.

After I hear those answer and then Veldora finished his story.

"That's really sad being sealed here alone oh I have a suggestion what about we become friends" I asked him the same question like before.

"Friends with a slime!"He yelled very loud making the cave shake a little

"If you don't want it's ok" I know you will bite the bait.

"Idiot I don't say no but if you insist I will think about it" Veldora saying those word with his tsundere tone.

"You can't be honest to your self well nice to meet you Veldora I'm Rimuru Tempest" I said it with a very happy tone.

"What a wonderful name you have".

"We can share my last name if you want" I know you want to

"Well if you say so now I will be known as Veldora Tempest!"

"Now I will find a way to free you from that seal" Well I can just destroy the seal right now but then he won't meet ifrit.

"Ho really you do that!" Veldora replied with happiness.

"Yes so how about I let you in my stomach for 8 months and I will analyze the seal and when that's done I can finally free you" I will put him in a imaginary space and give him some manga so he doesn't get bored there.

"Kuahahahaha very well I trust you with it" that's what he last said before he got inside Rimuru's stomach.

"Now then let's go meet the Goblins!"

This is my first time writing a fanfiction so I hope you all like this.