The Night That Rimuru Will Never Forget

After I take Valora to her Father I decided to go back. And when I got back the party is already starting. Shizu is waiting for me alongside Shion and Shuna.

"How did it go Rimuru-san" Shizu asked me.

"It went well" I replied and smile at her making Shion and Shuna jealous.

"Then let's join the party" Shizu said and pull me to our table.

The party went well everyone is happy and drinking. Some of them started dancing because of alcohol. Me and Shizu-san is just eating on our table watching them. Shizu-san is feeding me like a kid not that I don't like it. After that we head to the bath but I'm on the other side while Shuna, Shion, Elen, Milim, and Shizu are on the female bath.

"Rimuru-san really is powerful he take down Charybdis with one attack" Elen said.

"Hehehe" Shizu giggle.

"Now I'm off" Milim said.

"Where are you going Milim-chan" Shizu asked.

"I'm going back to the other Demon Lords" Milim said.

"I see when are you gonna come back Milim-sama" Shuna asked.

"Wahahaha don't worry I will be back" Milim said and didn't answer Shuna's question.

"Then I'm gonna go now" Milim said.

"Don't get tricked" Shizu said followed by the others.

Then Milim fly towards the castle of Clayman. Then the girls talk to each other for a while. While me I'm with Fuze and the others in the boys bath.

At Rimuru's House

"I'm home" I said if your asking why I always said that because if I don't Shizu-san will beat the crap out of me.

"Welcome home" Shizu said with a smile.

"So are you gonna take a break for tomorrow" Shizu asked

"Yes I will" I replied.

"I see hehe" Shizu said and it's a little suspicious.

"I'm gonna go to bed now" I said but Shizu stop me by holding my right hand.

"Is there something you want to talk about" I asked her.

"Hehehe no just wait for me okay" Shizu said.

"Okay..." I replied

In the bedroom.

"RI~MU~RU~SAN" Shizu said and I turn around and see Shizu-san completely naked more importantly her gender is back.

"Ehh!!! Shizu-san" those were the only words came out of my mouth and Shizu-san put her finger on my lips.

"Hehehe you don't need to be shy Rimuru-sama" She whispered to me.

"What... Are you doing Shizu-san" I asked her and my face is completely red.

"Hehehe I'm just seducing my husband" She said and lick my ear.

"Ahh.." I'm completely speechless now I can't even say a proper word.

"Don't worry just leave everything to me Rimuru-sama" She said and giggle and she pull off my pants and what shock me is my son is back.

[Fufufufu Ara]

Ciel did you bring back my son.

[Ara ara Rimuru-sama just stay quiet for now I take my chance next time fufufufu]

What the heck wait wait wait!!!

After a very loud and erotic night. Ciel then explain to me what this is all about. The only reason that Shizu-san decided to be genderless is because she doesn't want anyone even the girls see it. And for me last night was heaven but I feel exhausted because Ciel bring back my human senses. After that my son disappeared again why because Ciel and Shizu don't want me to have it permanently. And Shizu-san gender also disappeared

"Huh? Morning already" I said and Shizu-san is still asleep and I remember every single detail of what happened last night.

"Good morning Rimuru-sama hehehe" Shizu said teasing me.

"I be taking a bath for now" I said and run to the bathroom.

After I take a bath Shizu-san prepare breakfast for me. And we talk like usual and then I go to my office and sign some papers while Shizu-san teach the children on a temporary room.

[Okay I have changed something because I want to make it a little erotic so Rimuru will have his son back when Shizu and Ciel decided to bring it back and that also includes Shizu's gender so yes bye✌️]